💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Major Fox Movies Reschedule Following Disney/Fox Merger

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

The funny thing is, Avatar 2 & 3 are already filmed :saladga: they're in post production

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

why are they even making this many sequels for Avatar, the first movie was so boring lol

gagzus
43 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don't think Captain Marvel 2 and Spider-Man 3 are "official Phase 4 movies", yet. The other three have been talked about in depth and they're more than likely going to be in Phase 4, but those two are just pure speculation on fan's part—I think.

Also, is the Loki show going to be young Loki? I didn't them talk about that... 

I’m almost certain somewhere Spider-Man 3 was basically confirmed as happening, mostly because Tom’s contract has another movie in it after FFH. CM2 seems obvious since CM was/is massively successful and a cultural moment for feminism, just like how BP was good for black representation. I also figured the Loki thing was true since every youtuber I’ve seen in the fandom has said the show is gonna be called Young Loki on Disney+. 

My thoughts are phase four will be (in order) Doctor Strange 2, Black Widow, Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, New Avengers (although I might consider moving CM2 to phase 5) 

Reality
5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’m almost certain somewhere Spider-Man 3 was basically confirmed as happening, mostly because Tom’s contract has another movie in it after FFH. CM2 seems obvious since CM was/is massively successful and a cultural moment for feminism, just like how BP was good for black representation. I also figured the Loki thing was true since every youtuber I’ve seen in the fandom has said the show is gonna be called Young Loki on Disney+. 

My thoughts are phase four will be (in order) Doctor Strange 2, Black Widow, Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, New Avengers (although I might consider moving CM2 to phase 5) 

I hope that Doctor Strange 2 is first :giveup: I love that character so much, and I've been waiting for a sequel for so long :sweat:

I think CM2 may be a Phase 5 thing, but then again, if she's going to be one of the leading figures in the MCU moving forward, they'll probably want to get more of her movies out there too. 

🃏🖤👹

gagzus
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I hope that Doctor Strange 2 is first :giveup: I love that character so much, and I've been waiting for a sequel for so long :sweat:

I think CM2 may be a Phase 5 thing, but then again, if she's going to be one of the leading figures in the MCU moving forward, they'll probably want to get more of her movies out there too. 

Well the new schedule shows there’s 2 marvel movies for next year then three in 2021 and three in 2022 so my predictions are;

Black Widow & Dr Strange 2 are the 2020 ones (I’m sure that they were confirmed having 2020 release dates anyway). DS2 being the May release seems more likely with BW coming after. DS2 will probably have a post-credit revealing the new forthcoming main villain of the new saga (probably Galactus) 

Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2 and GOTG Vol 3 for 2021. Guardians will probably follow up from DS2 and incorporate more mythos and hints towards Galactus being the new villain again. Maybe even finally include the Watchers as well.

And Spider-Man 3, Fantastic 4 Reboot and probably Thor 4 in 2022 

After that we’d move into Phase 5 which will  probably have Fantastic Four 2, New Avengers and we might also start to see mutants become a thing since I don’t think we’ll get Xmen until Phase 6 for the battle against Galactus maybe. Then I see the saga after the Galactus one being more Xmen and F4 focused with the introduction of villains like Mephisto and introduce the astral plane etc. 

Reality
16 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Well the new schedule shows there’s 2 marvel movies for next year then three in 2021 and three in 2022 so my predictions are;

Black Widow & Dr Strange 2 are the 2020 ones (I’m sure that they were confirmed having 2020 release dates anyway). DS2 being the May release seems more likely with BW coming after. DS2 will probably have a post-credit revealing the new forthcoming main villain of the new saga (probably Galactus) 

Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2 and GOTG Vol 3 for 2021. Guardians will probably follow up from DS2 and incorporate more mythos and hints towards Galactus being the new villain again. Maybe even finally include the Watchers as well.

And Spider-Man 3, Fantastic 4 Reboot and probably Thor 4 in 2022 

After that we’d move into Phase 5 which will  probably have Fantastic Four 2, New Avengers and we might also start to see mutants become a thing since I don’t think we’ll get Xmen until Phase 6 for the battle against Galactus maybe. Then I see the saga after the Galactus one being more Xmen and F4 focused with the introduction of villains like Mephisto and introduce the astral plane etc. 

I thought that they might do Doctor Strange 2 in the Fall, like they did with the first movie, but from a narrative perspective, I think it makes more sense to have it earlier (the May date). After all, you want Black Widow's death to sit for a bit.

It would be interesting if Doctor Strange has an end credit scene that teased Galactus. All I hope for (and this is sort of a big 'want') in DS2 is to see Scarlet Witch. Feige has said that Wanda practices magic, just not trained magic, so I'd love to see a relationship between those two emerge. I don't know how likely that is though..

[I think] you are forgetting about the Shang Chi and Eternals movie, though. I don't know where in the timeline that'd be placed. Maybe 2021/2022?? 

🃏🖤👹

Angelo Dawson
9 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

The Avatar Sequels are never coming, are they? :messga:

I remember thinking "oh my god we're gonna have to wait 3 years" right after seeing the first one. Now it's gonna be a full decade :laughga:

Gonna be? Lol it’s already been a decade, the first one came out in 2009

PunkTheFunk
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

AVATAR 2 (FOX) previously dated on 12/18/20 moves to 12/17/21

AVATAR 3 (FOX) previously dated on 12/17/21 moves to 12/22/23

AVATAR 4 (FOX) previously dated on 12/20/24 is now dated on 12/19/25

AVATAR 5 (FOX) previously dated on 12/19/25 moves to 12/17/27

GagaMariaSpears

The corporate side of the movie industry really killed the soul of movies :saladga:

It seems like in the future all we'll have are squeals, remakes, and reboots 

Red

Avatar sequels are urban legends at this point

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived