💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Meaning behind the METGala Performance

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Hey Guys, 

I think some of us have some thoughts about a bigger meaning behind the performance of Gaga at last nights MET Gala. As good as the performance was, I think there are more "Layers" to it  :trollga:

Let's share & discuss! Mine is following:

This may be her officially anouncing her self titled Album

While she was wearing Pink she was always  surrounded by many people of her staff, representing the "Lady". In odd  to "Queens" and "blonde-bombshells"  like Marilyn Monroe, she wore her two pink looks while also acting campy to this persona.

The two times she wore Black she was more on her own, depending on herself. The only references I got from the two looks, are her Half-dress she wore in the Papparazzi MV, and the "Gaga"-esque fishnet & panties and Bra, that she`s known for. Therefore these looks could represent "Gaga" as the counterpart to the Lady.

In Conclusion, her Pink - Black - Pink - Black could represent her different personas "Lady" & "Gaga" meaning

Lady Gaga - Lady Gaga

Am I delulu? Should I go to sleep?

ChromeAngel

Can we also talk about how she had two Joanne hats (and what appears to be Pinot Grigio) on that cart? Nobody is mentioning it. What would that have to do with the theme? 

My theory is she’s representing “putting Joanne away” (they’re in transparent hats boxes) and transforming into the new era. This can’t mean nothing!

Fusel

i've posted this in the lg6 thread but the pattern pink black pink black reminded me of that  "G A G A" thing with the corresponding musical notes

ChromeAngel

Posting again, can’t sleep! I like your theory. I don’t know if you seen but she changed outfits right away. It was a 4 outfit reveal so she didn’t really where the bra and panty look when she was only on her own. I believe transformation will be a big theme, but then again all her eras have carried that theme but in their own distinctive way. 

WHATEVER it means, it definitely means she’s coming with a BANG, gorls. I was worried I wouldn’t be as excited as I’m getting older, but I am now. I’m melting down as we speak. 

giphy.gif

Ryusei

She‘s teasing Onion Girl ARTPOP ACT II is coming afterall :giveup: 

Musery

VTV

I cant @ these deiluotion$

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ryansamonster
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

Can we also talk about how she had two Joanne hats (and what appears to be Pinot Grigio) on that cart? Nobody is mentioning it. What would that have to do with the theme? 

My theory is she’s representing “putting Joanne away” (they’re in transparent hats boxes) and transforming into the new era. This can’t mean nothing!

It’s not Pinot Grigio, it looks like champagne, maybe a rose champagne. There was also a can of hairspray on the cart?? And something else in a square shaped box that I can’t tell what it is. 

Besides the Joanne reference, her early days of lighting hairspray on fire with Lady Starlight come to mind haha. 

In regards to the OP, I LOVED and was shook she finished with a classic Gaga look. It had me slayed. I loved all the other outfits too, but that last one was just everything to me. She’s gotta be showing and referencing a transformation and the whole Lady/Gaga thing makes perfect sense to me. 

Miracle
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

Definitely! 

doppelganger

The first look slayed, but i was shook when she stripped into her fishnets. The statement being, “strip everything away and i am still camp”. It was completely unexpected. The dress is dramatic and billowy but conventionally  beautiful, in contrast to some of the crazy dresses worn (designed to consciously fit with the theme but many worn without conviction or a genuine sense of campiness). 

Our Gaga respected what camp is. She did it her own way. It wasn’t pretentious or appropriating camp icons. 

KNJ
5 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

I LOVED and was shook she finished with a classic Gaga look. It had me slayed. I loved all the other outfits too, but that last one was just everything to me. She’s gotta be showing and referencing a transformation and the whole Lady/Gaga thing makes perfect sense to me. 

YES! The signature Gaga lewk and totally about transformation. Or metamorphosis cus she was wearing a Tiffany butterfly necklace later on

ALSO Did no one clock the hairbow call back of it all??? The fuschia one and the baby ones? I have to find a a clear pic of the top of her head cus if there are 11 bows (for 11 yrs) on that wig I. WILL. DIE. :saladga:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

KNJ

I also wanna see the closeup on the makeup mirror and brush. It looked like a monogram. If that **** says HB for HausBeauty this bitch is coming for our necks with makeup AND accessories

cant do not want GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Antichrist
27 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

It’s not Pinot Grigio, it looks like champagne, maybe a rose champagne. There was also a can of hairspray on the cart?? And something else in a square shaped box that I can’t tell what it is. 

Besides the Joanne reference, her early days of lighting hairspray on fire with Lady Starlight come to mind haha. 

In regards to the OP, I LOVED and was shook she finished with a classic Gaga look. It had me slayed. I loved all the other outfits too, but that last one was just everything to me. She’s gotta be showing and referencing a transformation and the whole Lady/Gaga thing makes perfect sense to me. 

hunko quavo feat. madge and lady goga re-release confirmed? :udidnt:

Archived