💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Rihanna on MET: "Best dressed is..."

dit

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

*tiffany pollard voice*

she jokes. she’s a jokester. she jokes too much. 

theahsfan

It's a really nice outfit but Gaga, Katy, Ryan Murphy, Billy Porter, Dua Lipa etc. (I could go on) all outdid her easily IMO. 

LilyLark

Savvy comment. A couple of journalists were joking that Rihanna knows how to play the game of thrones.

Personally, I think Gaga, Ezra, Lupita, and Billy won (Gaga and Billy being my favs). But Rihanna's famous and you know some tabloids would twist her words if she said Gaga or Cardi or whoever were her favs, not to mention it would set off stan bases. Especially if she said her fav wasn't Katy, as they are allegedly supposed to still be close friends.

DaftFameMonster

Petty

She wouldn't be seen DEAD in anything like that knowing it wouldn't come remotely close to being considered one of the "best  dressed". 

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

Petty

She wouldn't be seen DEAD in anything like that knowing it wouldn't come remotely close to being considered one of the "best  dressed". 

Not at all petty imo. Anna runs the show and staying on Anna's good side, despite her being polarizing, is good for celebrities. Plus if Rihanna said Cardi or Gaga were her favs, the tabs would twist it into "Rihanna snubs bff Katy."

*I don't even think she and Katy are that close anymore, but at one point Rihanna was supposed to be her maid of honor for her wedding to Russell...and it wouldn't stop the tabs from pretending like they were bffs.

DaftFameMonster
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Not at all petty imo. Anna runs the show and staying on Anna's good side, despite her being polarizing, is good for celebrities. Plus if Rihanna said Cardi or Gaga were her favs, the tabs would twist it into "Rihanna snubs bff Katy."

*I don't even think she and Katy are that close anymore, but at one point Rihanna was supposed to be her maid of honor for her wedding to Russell...and it wouldn't stop the tabs from pretending like they were bffs.

I mean I just find it odd, she knows fashion, clearly that outfit ain't it. Looks like such an obvious move to suck up to Anna.  Also I'm not sure how Gaga naming Rihanna's look last year her fave would be any different the other way around. That didn't create any drama.. 

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

I mean I just find it odd, she knows fashion, clearly that outfit ain't it. Looks like such an obvious move to suck up to Anna.  Also I'm not sure how Gaga naming Rihanna's look last year her fave would be any different the other way around. That didn't create any drama.. 

Gaga didn't have an alleged bff that was attending. Who knows what Katy and Rihanna's situation is right now, but for years they were described as super tight in the media and I know Katy called her one of her best friends more than once. So yeah, the tabloids would totally run with it if she named someone who wasn't Katy imo.

But it probably is mostly a suck up move to Anna, which is fine imo.

zakariah

I mean... of course she has to say Anna, if not she's never getting an invite ever again :poot:

crisTEAne

never mind

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

RAMROD

Strong One Piece hints :fan:

Female Doflamingo :applause:

donquixote_doflamingo_anime.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ally Campana

A bit too entitled to give credit where it’s due I see. Lol. Love her but couldn’t care less about her opinion. Gaga shut the Met Gala down. The Rah Rah bitchhh is BACK and she even put her paws up at one point. A dream. Literally a dream. :messga:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived