Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Shawn Mendes

Lighter

Featured Posts

Borislshere

the most interesting part about his look is someone else's accessory. sad.Ā 

Jose P

Do this basic bitches know what camp is? Like, it just infuriates me when people donā€™t follow the theme at all. Just throw something basic and add some shiny **** to make it ā€œcampā€.

The13thNote

Does anyone feel like he purposely did something boring because he is trying to shed a certain perception about him?Ā :lolga:

ChromaticPrincess

Yikes

āœØoh the lights dim while weā€™re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heavenāœØ

ChromaticPrincess
Just now, The13thNote said:

Does anyone feel like he purposely did something boring because he is trying to shed a certain perception about him?Ā :lolga:

literally this lol. but tbh i think the gays have scared him away from coming out

āœØoh the lights dim while weā€™re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heavenāœØ

ChromeAngel

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd0f6f4334a68334dUnless he takes his shirt off I have to go to bed. Night yā€™allĀ 

SpiritBunny

Why is their clumps of peanut butter in his hair? I'm confused

Queen Gloria

Obviously going masc 4 masc to avoid the rumors. It's like why even show up, honey. The lady doth protest too much.Ā 

Zander

Although they don't have any obligation to follow the theme (though they are urged to)Ā Ā MET Gala every year is literally like a campy Halloween party. Like just have fun and don't be that guy who never shows up to fancy dress parties in costume. I feel like a lot of these men probably felt quite uncomfortable with the thought of dressing camp.

Jose P

I mean, why do straight guys have to be su uptight and weird? Like...ew. Thatā€™s why we stan Jared Leto for turning it.

gypsy101

he couldnā€™t be camp because camp is gay and he apparently is terrified of being gay

i'm shocked he got some vaguely frosted tips tbh

Archived