news

Gaga arriving at MET gala

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

She stole the show. This could be even better that the egg, oops, I mean, the vessel. 
I mean, how can people could top this entrance in the future? This is "the end" for everyone else!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

GDA878

She needs to perform Trisha's edge of glory cover as a lipsync. đź’–

Diamond heart99

Pretty sure she is wearing the pink engagement ring on her pinky finger.

I am sad that I will never achieve that level of FU in my life. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

GDA878

I love the drama she's bringing. The look/runway performance is definitely radiating 2009 Hello Kitty photoshoot vibes.

SchwineLove
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

She gave us one of the most incredible red carpet appearances ever, and you're bitching about plain colors? Just get out of here.... :saladga: I won't have any of this bullshit right now.

Why i should get out, you own this place? Why put a tantrum tho, just relax, it's just an opinion. I dunno such calmed opinion could get a lot of you gassed, are you all in denial or what?

Stephen
1 minute ago, SchwineLove said:

Why i should get out, you own this place? Why put a tantrum tho, just relax, it's just an opinion. I dunno such calmed opinion could get a lot of you gassed, are you all in denial or what?

Cuz it's annoying lmao. Like just shut the **** up. 

sillynate

Someone inform me :giveup: did we get anything music related? :giveup: an announcement when she took off her dress that says “my album comes out on x/xx” :giveup:

Kahzandra

Ok I must be delusional.  Why do I only see pictures of 3 different looks?  :eww:

elijahfan
1 minute ago, SchwineLove said:

I'm usually very diplomatic, and I don't know you and it's nothing personal, but literally... SHUT. UP.

geusst1235
Just now, sillynate said:

Someone inform me :giveup: did we get anything music related? :giveup: an announcement when she took off her dress that says “my album comes out on x/xx” :giveup:

No but I guess there still might be a possibility for that later. The entire performance she gave was enough though  imo.

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Kahzandra said:

Ok I must be delusional.  Why do I only see pictures of 3 different looks?  :eww:

the pink parachute

the pink fitted dress

the black one

the stripped half naked one

arrtpop
4 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

cause you’re bringing negativity into this when she’s serving so hard. like make a separate thread about it later 

aphrodite

elijahfan

Everyone looks so bland in comparison.... it's almost not fair :laughga:

Archived