💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Beauty Discussion THREAD

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

With Haus Beauty Coming in less than a month at a Las Vegas Strip.

What do you expect from the line? O anything innovative? As much as possible is general, i want it to have something that’s MISSING In the cosmetics industry? What are those? Feel free to discuss everything below.:firega: For me tbh, a collection catered exclusively to Men, will be groundbreaking. Not a cutie collection like what chanel did. A massive one with multiple products.

MonsterMom

Whatever she does will be different...I can’t wait to see what she comes up with! :firega:

Stef

This was a very bold step for her. The beauty industry is ruthless. And if there’s one slight flaw, one mishap that could even so much as insinuate any kind of discrimination to any type of skin tone, she’ll be dragged. 

This stuff needs to be of the highest quality if she wants to make it a success. She can’t afford to half ass a vision this time around. 

It’ll be interesting to see who’s involved in the conception of this line. I know apparently Sarah Tanno has an input. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Irrelevant

I wonder if she's going to do any primer/foundation/concealer products. I feel like Gaga would focus more on colorful and interesting products like eyeshadow or lipsticks. :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

highlikegaga

haus beauty comes just in time for us to do our clown make-up tho 

ydnmnme
21 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9565737

:air:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Killa
18 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

underrated weekly comment

Freud

I couldn't be less interested in Make-up but she has to bring something gag(a)worthy to the table.

Something like "flourescent, blacklight make up" or so...

Jacksonotta

I’m sorry if I’m under informed, but are we sure it’s purely makeup? And not skincare?

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

Jacksonotta

Like many have mentioned, I don’t mind the project if she has a strong vision and makes sure the products are top notch. 

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

Zander

The whole thing just seems too lowkey for it to be something notable. 

PoetsTryinWrite

rbwt2h.png

The domain is definitely purchased, keep an eye on it throughout May.

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

I wonder if she's going to do any primer/foundation/concealer products. I feel like Gaga would focus more on colorful and interesting products like eyeshadow or lipsticks. :oprah:

I wish she would do skin products but I think she uses really expensive stuff like La Prairie, la Mer, Chanel etc. Her line would have to reflect how her own skin appears and she knows broke *ss LMs can't afford it. 

Personally I think she'll start with a range of liquid lips then go onto eye shadow, blush, contour and highlight.

Skin products further down the line. 

Defend Your Humanity.

ChromeAngel
2 hours ago, AlotofApollo said:

I couldn't be less interested in Make-up but she has to bring something gag(a)worthy to the table.

Something like "flourescent, blacklight make up" or so...

The problem is that it wouldn’t really sell. A select few fans would but that’s it :messga:

ChromeAngel
46 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I wish she would do skin products but I think she uses really expensive stuff like La Prairie, la Mer, Chanel etc. Her line would have to reflect how her own skin appears and she knows broke *ss LMs can't afford it. 

Personally I think she'll start with a range of liquid lips then go onto eye shadow, blush, contour and highlight.

Skin products further down the line. 

PLEASE no more liquid lips. Every indie brand is making liquid Lips

Archived