💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Pokémon: Detective Pikachu reviews are in

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

The reviews are pouring in and they’re not bad! It now has a 71% on Rotten Tomatoes. IMO that’s very good considering how easy it could have been to get this movie completely wrong. 

Spoiler

^ the bar is on the floor but I’ll take it! :ladyhaha:

Metacritic was harsher than RT and has them at a 49 so far.

Sonic found choking on his dentures.  :ally:

Spoiler

tomsches

I need to see this. I'm gonna be gagged if I see my favourite pokemon Wigglytuff. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9872932

Regina George

Can’t wait! :duck:

Serial Chiller

Can’t care less about reviews. Everything looks good and I won’t let some snobs spoil it for me. 

Reality

I'm probably gonna wait until this movie is on streaming to see it, but it's good to know that it's gotten good reviews so far! This movie looks 100000% better than Sonic.

🃏🖤👹

MrDaniel

Parents : You been very naughty, your punishment is were not going to theater. And don't act like a spoi- 

Kid : 

59328250_2240959322788006_19985232643678

LordEnigma
49 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Can’t care less about reviews. Everything looks good and I won’t let some snobs spoil it for me. 

It has a 71% - that’s great for rotten tomatoes

DeleteMyAccount
57 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

There’s a reason why there’s a standard in filmmaking. It’s not snobbish to review films. Just like it’s not snobbish to rate restaurant quality or review products, food, services, etc.

If Pikachu, Venom, or any fanbasr film came out with 90% ratings every time, people wouldn’t think twice about critics. But just because they might have lower scores doesn’t make them invalid. Of course there’s always exceptions, like with BTW’s 0 score on Metacritic... but in general critics usually understand film, or any product, in ways that us normal people don’t. The way that people treat these professionals and the media today is so unjust.

Ryusei

I just dont get why pikachu and pokemon in general couldnt they invent some own character? 

Musery

tthen
8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I just dont get why pikachu and pokemon in general couldnt they invent some own character? 

The movie is based off the 3DS Detective Pikachu game

LateToCult
8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Invent a new Pokémon for the movie? That isn’t very special. They come up with a new generation of Pokémon every few years. This movie is following a specific source material (detective pikacku). 

Serial Chiller
16 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

girl what? :poot:

bloody g

I'm surprised. It looked horrible judging by the trailers :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Edonis

A soon to be classic in cinema excellence :whitney:

But joking aside, I actually can't wait. Which is wild since I was sooo skeptical about this when I first read about the film happening on Serebii years ago :duck:

Archived