Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Ceremony: Billie Eilish - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Featured Posts

Blue Madonna
Posted (edited)

Should have left earlier

D3xQvnYWwAEnVWW.jpg

Edited by Blue Madonna
Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • Like 2

Thomas P

Y’all have failed me. Top 5 at least :interestinga:

Bryoncé, Lorde, Rihanna, Arianna, SZA, and the list goes on
  • Sad 1

Maleficent

Was i on crack when i made this rate?? Did not deserve a 6... more like a 3 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • LMAO 1

AMENiCURE

i have had enough of this already
D5gCP6QWwAEzXC6?format=png&name=small

this one is like one of the highlights of the album
D5HSAFaWsAAxAtm?format=png&name=small

• Thanks 2

Born To Slay

The disrespect to such a bop! This site...

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

#8. you should see me in a crown

you-should-see-me.jpg

Overall Score: 8.21

Highest Score: 11 - @Gardevoir @MaryJaneHolland @DiamondKing

Lowest Score: 4 - @teawhore @Mirrion Rizzons

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@Orangetrees (8) I feel it lacks a bit more punch, but overall it's a great song

@Thomas P (10) This Song is what turned me into her back when it was first released. It’s beyond amazing, instrumentals and all.

@LanaDelGrant (9.7)  keep trying to whistle this one when i'm absent minded, but the chorus is un-whistle-able :messga:

@HausOfHarlow (9) Reminds me of a Lorde/Halsey combo - which is not bad in my eyes or ears. I really enjoy the drastic production change between the verses and the choruses. 

@Maleficent (6) i really want to like the song bc of the lyrics but the production is not my favourite…

@Oriane (6) The first I listened to that song, the middle part was weirdly lower compared to the rest of the song. I can accept a lot of experimental things but randomly changing the loudness of the song, just no. So I was prepared to give it a bad rate. But then I wondered if it was just an issue with my computer or speakers. And it was. So, you’re getting a fair rate, song. Now I don’t like the song that much, so...

@DiamondKing (11) My second favourite Billie song after "lovely". Soooo good and that breakdown, ugh, ****ing gorgeous!!!

@halcyonpop (10) This one goes the hardest, for me.

@Sam98 (6.5) Mm not my cup of tea tbh

@lifeasgeorge (10) this is probably the first song that I heard by Billie that peaked my interest before the album dropped. As a raver the bass in this song is just killer and is amazing live.

@rumours (5.75) I’m starting to get the vibe that she is a Dollar Store Lorde. This sounds like a rejected track from Melodrama. Like xanny, I strongly dislike the chorus, but the verses aren’t bad.

You know what... 

tumblr_ngoqdkVAUm1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

PG.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

aaron l
Posted (edited)

I'm not too shocked by all the good girls go to hell, the hook is fun and the production is cool

but the beat is also very recycled my boy

Edited by aaron l
  • Sad 1

Orangetrees
3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

#8. you should see me in a crown

you-should-see-me.jpg

Overall Score: 8.21

Highest Score: 11 - @Gardevoir @MaryJaneHolland @DiamondKing

Lowest Score: 4 - @teawhore @Mirrion Rizzons

Comments:

Hide contents

@Orangetrees (8) I feel it lacks a bit more punch, but overall it's a great song

@Thomas P (10) This Song is what turned me into her back when it was first released. It’s beyond amazing, instrumentals and all.

@LanaDelGrant (9.7)  keep trying to whistle this one when i'm absent minded, but the chorus is un-whistle-able :messga:

@HausOfHarlow (9) Reminds me of a Lorde/Halsey combo - which is not bad in my eyes or ears. I really enjoy the drastic production change between the verses and the choruses. 

@Maleficent (6) i really want to like the song bc of the lyrics but the production is not my favourite…

@Oriane (6) The first I listened to that song, the middle part was weirdly lower compared to the rest of the song. I can accept a lot of experimental things but randomly changing the loudness of the song, just no. So I was prepared to give it a bad rate. But then I wondered if it was just an issue with my computer or speakers. And it was. So, you’re getting a fair rate, song. Now I don’t like the song that much, so...

@DiamondKing (11) My second favourite Billie song after "lovely". Soooo good and that breakdown, ugh, ****ing gorgeous!!!

@halcyonpop (10) This one goes the hardest, for me.

@Sam98 (6.5) Mm not my cup of tea tbh

@lifeasgeorge (10) this is probably the first song that I heard by Billie that peaked my interest before the album dropped. As a raver the bass in this song is just killer and is amazing live.

@rumours (5.75) I’m starting to get the vibe that she is a Dollar Store Lorde. This sounds like a rejected track from Melodrama. Like xanny, I strongly dislike the chorus, but the verses aren’t bad.

im relieved! i thought this was going to be top 3 :sweat:

Falling free In a modern ecstasy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

aaron l

ya'll I'm so in multitask mode, I can hardly type anything correctly :rip:

• LMAO 1

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Orangetrees said:

im relieved! i thought this was going to be top 3 :sweat:

3gXI.gif

PG.

Blue Madonna
Posted (edited)

#7. wish you were gay

wish-u-were-gay.jpg

Overall Score: 8.22

Highest Score: 11 - @teawhore

Lowest Score: 6 - @rumours @Trepadation @AMENiCURE

Comments:

Spoiler

@Thomas P (8.5) I don’t get the hate. People are so ****ing oversensitive. It’s campy, and she sounds amazing. A great pop song.  

@LanaDelGrant (7.8) it's just normal to me idk...

@Maleficent (8.5) this is so funny and always makes me smile and makes me sad at the same time

@Oriane (6.5) Musically it sounds like indie-pop girl from the 2000’s meets trap, and I’m not a fan. Too bad because the melody is nice.

@halcyonpop (8.3) Never bought into the alleged homophobia behind this song. I like the counting motif here.

@Sam98 (10) Love it from start to finish

@rumours (6) It’s okay. Some of this song’s production sound dated… not in a good way. I wanted to like this track more than I did

Edited by Blue Madonna
Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Orangetrees
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

3gXI.gif

its a great song though! :party:

Falling free In a modern ecstasy

TeenIdle

This megarate is so unpredictable

demi lovato eating GIF

Host of Globalvision