Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

USA 25 Best Selling Singles Of All Time: Bad Romance & Poker Face Make List

Economy

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Economy said:

It wasn't just my dad that said he doesn't remember an artist ever being as popular as Gaga as far back as the 80s

Even Ellen De Generes said "the rate of your success, I don't know that we've seen anything like this"

Ellen said that towards the end of Gaga's peak tho. Within months of that statement Gaga started her decline

I'm assuming your dad is excluding MJ? Obviously, he had the highest peak of any artist by far.

Zander

Just to end this discution : 

Katy : 3 Top 25 best selling singles 

GaGA : 2 Top 25 best selling singles 

Nothing to add ! 

Economy
Just now, Zander said:

Nothing to add ! 

What discussion does this end? No one said Gaga had the most on the list :rip:

I think Eminem also had 3 I have to check the list again

2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Nothing to add ! 

What was the point of this?

Zander
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

What discussion does this end? No one said Gaga had the most on the list :rip:

I think Eminem also had 3 I have to check the list again

I'm just trolling  :awesome: 

Economy
6 minutes ago, Wenli said:

I'm assuming your dad is excluding MJ? Obviously, he had the highest peak of any artist by far.

I actually asked him that.

This is just his opinion. Im not saying it's anything factual, it's an opinion. My parents were really into music especially in the 80s

But he said when u look back at artists careers some ppl get a distorted view of peaks in popularity because of overall success

When I asked him about MJ he said he had a longer peak than Gaga and a lot more cumulative success...

But that at the very highest point he doesn't remember any artist having the level of hype Gaga had

It should be noted tho that I live in Canada and in Canada Gaga's singles until BTW era did even better than in the US and her overall popularity here was even higher than that of what she had in the US. She was a true Super Mega Star here.

All u heard was the name Gaga everywhere u went like she was the definition of entertainment and music. As u may recall, Canada was also the first place in the world she became famous... 

Ppl here loved her so much they rush released the album for Canada. Gaga herself said the album was only available in Canada at the time no where else

Perhaps if my dad lived in the US he may not have reached the same conclusion I don't know :shrug:

1 minute ago, Economy said:

I actually asked him that.

This is just his opinion. Im not saying it's anything factual, it's an opinion. My parents were really into music especially in the 80s

But he said when u look back at artists careers some ppl get a distorted view of peaks in popularity because of overall success

When I asked him about MJ he said he had a longer peak than Gaga and a lot more cumulative success...

But that at the very highest point he doesn't remember any artist having the level of hype Gaga had

It should be noted tho that I live in Canada and in Canada Gaga's singles until BTW era did even better than in the US and her overall popularity here was even higher than that of what she hadnin the US. She was a true Mega Star here

Perhaps if my dad lived in the US he may not have reached the same conclusion

Understatement of the century. Forgot for a sec that you're from Canada. 

Economy
6 minutes ago, Wenli said:

Understatement of the century. Forgot for a sec that you're from Canada. 

Yeah. She became so popular here so fast that they had to rush released the album for Canada and it wasn't even available anywhere else yet including the US

Gaga says so here @1:28

Archived