đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Talks About New Album

Gam

Featured Posts

darkchylde
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Was there really though? I thought Shake it Off was very well received and so was WANEGBT like it took a few listens but then everyone loved them. They went #1 with ease and Shake it off had quite the impact. LWYMMD was  just criticized more but there were a lot of people who loved the change of direction and i distinctly remember the 99% lead on iTunes, legendary. and it was #1 for several weeks which really tells me it cant have been hated that much. Meanwhile ME! is struggling against a meme song which would not have happened if the reception was actually good which is what happened with the last 3 lead singles. 

to be honest i find it hard to believe that me! came from a woman that used to be so serious about her craft but i assume she's just trying really hard to wash off the reputation persona because it never really suited her to be seen as evil, angry or resentful.

a shame to be honest cause reputation is one of my favorite albums of her and while not quite fully there, the visuals were on good track. imo the only flaw in the reputation era was the uncohesive videos and the fear of going all the way. oh and the awful cover

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wonderlanddynasty
15 hours ago, Gam said:

"Pretty big story and it goes into depth lyrically"

AWESOME!

TheBatman

Me is abysmal but...I'm excited to hear the album. I thought LWYMMD was lame and ended up loving several Rep songs, and 1989 is amazing, so, I'll give it a chance for sure.

Spock
6 hours ago, Versace said:

No lol. I'm a swiftie (and a LM), literally 95% of us love it. Its just the other fan bases that are also into Taylor depending on what she serves. True swifties, genuinely like everything she does, we love her that much that just her voice gets us so excited :laughga:

I’m a swiftie too LOL, been a stan since before Love Story and going to her shows since Speak Now, not at all into Taylor “depending on what she serves”. All the responses from fans other than on twitter and Instagram where they want attention from her and TN has been divisive, and regadless if it’s aimed at fans or not, she’s putting feelers out there that the album is not going to be all like that

who will love me when the night is over

TheSlash
16 hours ago, Gam said:

which is something that I think the fans have picked up on at this point.

She knows how basic the song is and even addresses it :sharon: .

Ew, David!

1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

She knows how basic the song is and even addresses it :sharon: .

She's addressed it multiple times  :poot: It's obvious it's meant to be a basic song 

There's nothing wrong with being basic imo 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

She's addressed it multiple times  :poot: It's obvious it's meant to be a basic song 

There's nothing wrong with being basic imo 

I didn't say anything about bad :vegas: . I listen to it quite frequently and love the lightheartedness of it :tony:

Ew, David!

Archived