other

Most Googled Artists 2004-2019

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anisko

gaga needs really to ride gp's hype and release something before it's too late ... i wish i was her manager i would force her to release a lead at least .. this is the right time . 

guys we need to spam bobby's insta and twitter .. please we need to do something . we can't let her team ****ed her only chance to rule again 

Monster7

Gaga's peak in last half of 2009-2010-first half of 2011:bradley:

Rihanna and Beyonce both always near the top:applause: (surprised that Rihanna was always above Bey in Anti and Lemonade time until almost Coachella)

Miley Cyrus crazy phase in 2013:ladyhaha:

And the two most shocking things how is Selena Gomez so high all the time since 2012 I don't get it and how Lady Gaga remained the most searched artist when Michael Jackson died:ally:

DelusionalGaga
14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Why did Selena do to attract so many searches in 2012 and 2013? :oprah:

I think because of her relationship with Bieber. They were splitting up and getting back together around that time.

rumours
14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Why did Selena do to attract so many searches in 2012 and 2013? :oprah:

1 minute ago, Monster7 said:

And the two most shocking things how is Selena Gomez so high all the time since 2012 I don't get it

People were mourning over the loss of an Oscar-winning, Grammy-snatching, Golden Globe-stealing television program:

Spoiler

eVERytHinG iS nUT WaT ETT SeAMZZ

selena gomez GIFselena gomez GIFselena gomez GIF

A Very Gaga Holida

Gaga OMFG we didn't make this up, she really was that storm in the music industry, and she really did THAT in 2018/2019 too

Bolkins

I loved how the music intensified during Gaga’s peaks, made it all the more thrilling. 

Not the bore worms!

calmar

Even I was surprised at how big Gaga was back in the day. Even though I was around for it. I'm also sort of surprised she managed to hit the top spot last month even.

Eminem has been remarkably consistent; that's something to be proud of. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

31 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

She’s a star

and she will continue to to be one  :flutter:

relaxed oprah winfrey GIF

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

The Child
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

the way britney and gaga kept stomping on everyone whew

My two faves :flutter:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

mariomania1234

This is so interesting :giveup:Guess who came out on top? :vegas: Her peak is truly undeniable .

chromaticka

ASIB.... her power 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Archived