Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Me! beat OldTownRoad?

Galagala

Featured Posts

Galagala

Old Town Road is still on top of the charts with considerable points of stream/sales/radio.:saladga::applause:

Now Me! is out.

After listening to it,do you think this kind of pop song will beat Old Town Road?

It's pretty hard to tell tbh, the main genre now is hip hop / trap, but taylor has a really big and dedicated fanbase to help her with sales and streams.  it's a 50/50 for me

LateToCult

OTR seems to be dropping by 60-100 points a week. Taylor just has to get more than 720 points this week, I think.  :messga:

LordEnigma

I mean yes. Me! has summer vibes, a heartthrob collaborator, everyone’s talking about it, and a big production music video.

Plus it’s a cliche song.

Theres a formula so obviously she’ll go number one.

Her label would never let it go below number one.

The Z

World wide, Country Road doesn't even exist, it's just in the US, so ME! will be safe, and so will LG6 be this summer

The Louvre
2 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

World wide, Country Road doesn't even exist, it's just in the US, so ME! will be safe, and so will LG6 be this summer

A lie. OTR is currently the #1 song in the Netherlands and memed all over. I assume it sees comparable success in other European countries.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

The Z
1 minute ago, The Louvre said:

A lie. OTR is currently the #1 song in the Netherlands and memed all over. I assume it sees comparable success in other European countries.

Idk, but I can tell you that in France, this song doesn't exist, which means it must be the same in Germany, Spain, Italia and many others

Varys
5 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Idk, but I can tell you that in France, this song doesn't exist, which means it must be the same in Germany, Spain, Italia and many others

its #4 in Germany and #11 in Italy :wtfga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

swakby

The very first update of Kworb shows a 50% lead above OTR, considering that America is sleeping right now. Meaning that the lead will keep increasing. Ontop of that, Taylor has done nearly 20 million views in 5 hours, she has a serious chance of smashing the YT record and a lot of those streams will come from the US. I'm waiting for the Spotify midday, but even without it, I am pretty confident that she will debut at #1. 

Felix Jens

iTunes lead+YouTube +An Spotify =  #1 effortlessly.

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Archived