đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Cover - What Do We Want?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

It could literally just say “here it is bitches” and I’d be happy as long as we get new music

we could get a "beyoncé" kindof cover, only "GAGA" written in steelfish font, lime green or pale teal, over a dark background and i'd be ok with that...

...but i'd make a fake one up to use as a cover in my personal files

ice heard one side from above

Maleficent

something simple. ever since BTW we've had elaborate artwork that looks great on large print/vinyl sleeves--but on the small display of Apple Music and Spotify it doesn't look so good. 

2.jpg

something like this... maybe even no writing (her face is one of the worlds most recognizable) 

PartySick
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Neon colors, enough of the black and white bullѕhit

Yaaass

Serve us Enigma visuals since LG6 will likely come along with changes to Enigma.

đź–¤

I would really love "GAGA" in semi-transparent letters, overtop a long poem or manifesto or stream-of-consciousness writing of some kind---similar to several great 90's albums:

rs-147079-95ca49b742a92b0c246612d597c3e2

488cd13eb7f486373f91e8f1330daf0a.png

I think this could work well with @LanaDelGrant's ideas of a BEYONCE-style cover. Something visually simple but also colorful and poetically/orthographically compelling.

BlingNotTheMusic

Iconic album covers are few and far between these days. I think Kesha's Rainbow, Lorde's Melodrama, Rihanna's ANTI, etc all are artistic and well thought-out. I will remember these images years from now just like Nirvana's Nevermind and any of Fiona Apple's. 

I like all of Gaga's covers BUT I'm not sure she has the type that is iconic and will be remembered throughout time. Something outside the box. (I liked ARTPOPs cover but would have preferred the nude computer chair pic tbh...)

VOLANTIS

The serve @Panchecco made and is his avi. I’ve been ready for a purple Gaga cover since Jesus was crucified. :diane: I’m also ready for all kinds of colorful combos with purple. The music itself doesn’t necessarily have to be colorful but the visuals better serve. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

BgRaEgTaT

I actually love that pic as an album cover omg it would possibly be her best one :firega: 

Queen Gloria

Omg that would be an amazing cover

ThunderSwallow

Special made cover for you to look from left and right angles to get 2 types of the looks and a mix look when you look straight.

FentyGa

i personally want something cool and artistic, although something vintage-y/90s inspired would be cool, too

OH and i want her to make gif album covers a thing

MrDarkGa

Something that is new and doesnt go backwards. I dont want a -insert album name- 2.0. Every album cover thus far has been entirely its own and doesnt borrow from the last.

I do want an iconic image though. Something that suits its era. The Fame had the disco stick and her block fringe. TFM had the dark imagery and heavy eye makeup. Born this Way had the iconic facial horns and fierce expression. ARTPOP had the Koons ball and Venus art. Joanne had the simple imagery and pink hat. A motif(s) to assosciate with the era is part of what makes it successful imo. 

Bottom line is move it forwards and not backwards.

Edit; I more and more have found myself enjoying textless album covers. I.e; digital cover for HBHBHB by Florence + the Machine, Rainbow by Kesha, Lust for Life's single cover by Lana Del Rey etc. Born this Way's deluxe cover would have been even more iconic minus its text imo. 

MrDarkGa
11 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

but would have preferred the nude computer chair pic tbh...)

THE TASTE

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, MrDarkGa said:

THE TASTE

LEGIT like wtf what was the thought process there? The nude computer chair pic LITERALLY SH*TS on ARTPOPS cover :bye:

Archived