Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Cover - What Do We Want?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Seeing this fake “leaked” album cover:

fax9bb.jpg

Made me wonder about this kind of aesthetic for LG6. I actually really liked this image when I saw it despite knowing it was fake. The simple title in that font is iconic in my opinion and I hope the cover does just say “GAGA” if that is indeed the album title. Everyone knows “Gaga” is her so there’s no need for her name and it seems like an iconic cover waiting to happen. Plus the “idgaf” attitude oozing from this is what I would LOVE for a Gaga album cycle. Shes been so serious for so long, it would be cool to see her playing around and just having fun while still being mature and smart.  

Enough about me and my opinion....what do you all want?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Roronoa

Whatever it is, this fanbase will hate it. And after 5 years they will realize she was just ahead of her time.

Spoiler

('m just joking :huntyga:)

ChromaticPrincess
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Neon colors, enough of the black and white bullѕhit

THIS x1000

idgaf that neon is old or it's too late bc the 1965 did it already, i would love a neon era from her

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

TEANUS
28 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Full body picture where she serves CrazyGa fashion. :applause:

Yeah or this, either would be great really

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Smother Em Eh

Honestly I’d be here for a close up shot of her on the album cover with just the album name (like if the title isn’t Gaga) like Rihanna’s Loud Album. 

But the other part of me wants something really artistic and trippy. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ApplauseftAdele

I want a simple body shot of her probably nude or wearing one or two recognizable pieces of clothing or hair. For example, Joanne - a pic of her wearing a pink hat that has now become the iconic image of the era.

Personally I would want her to be blonde, nude, with some kinds of facial accessories like she had at SB51 (preferrably a square visor or something futuristic looking) and the aesthetic to be kinda like the POP2 album cover by Charli XCX

Regina George

I know this is unpopular opinion but I really like this concept and I think David did wonderful job:

BC15EF19988CDD09761BB98558326F9DCBB4DF5C

I don’t even need her to be on the cover.. I just want something unique that tells the story about album.. 

Archived