Jump to content
Stefani Tee
opinion

What Song Will Be LG6 Biggest Competitor On Charts?

Featured Posts

Economy

I think it will be Con Calma. 

 

It's going up in radio quickly (1M to 2M AI Increase per day) and it's been gaining on iTunes slowly over the last week instead of falling so it looks like a grower

 

Old Town Road is big already and should be past it's peak when Gaga's single reaches its peak so I don't think it will be the biggest competitor

 

Unless LG6 lead had a string debut then yes Old Town Road could block that #1 :triggered:

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadGurlMadge

Well, I think AG27 lead single:queenga:

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO
  • LMAO 10

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
theahsfan

Um... we should be thinking about what albums are gonna be a threat, not singles, we're not expecting a huge blockbuster top 3 hit... I'm not anyway. And Con Calma probably won't be a huge thing on the charts, if you're gonna worry about anything worry about Rihanna and Taylor

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
Just now, GAGAJANDRO said:

Well, I think AG27 lead single:queenga:

What's AG27?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, Economy said:

What's AG27?

Ariana's 27th studio album.

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antichrist
Just now, Economy said:

What's AG27?

Ariana Grande's 27th album, to be released as soon as she gathers enough exes / wants to write a fun album with ha fwendz k tnx

  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadGurlMadge
1 minute ago, Economy said:

What's AG27?

Ariana Grande’s 27th album:firega:

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
Just now, theahsfan said:

Um... we should be thinking about what albums are gonna be a threat, not singles, we're not expecting a huge blockbuster top 3 hit... I'm not anyway. And Con Calma probably won't be a huge thing on the charts, if you're gonna worry about anything worry about Rihanna and Taylor

I think ur underestimating Con Calmas potential tbh.

 

Taylor could be a big threat too but we'd have to hear the song first. It's not like her last album was all smash hit singles anyway

 

Tho I agree album wise Taylor would be the biggest threat

 

As for Rihanna. Depends when she releases

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
theahsfan
Just now, Economy said:

I think ur underestimating Con Calmas potential tbh.

 

Taylor could be a big threat too but we'd have to hear the song first. It's not like her last album was all smash hit singles anyway

 

Tho I agree album wise Taylor would be the biggest threat

 

As for Rihanna. Depends when she releases

Maybe Con Calma will be circulating around the top 11-20 (people said 365 would be a smash too) but even Taki Taki didn't enter the top 10.. imagine making a thread just to cause unnecessary anxiety for those who care about the charts anyway. We should be thinking more about the albums 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

Maybe Con Calma will be circulating around the top 11-20 (people said 365 would be a smash too) but even Taki Taki didn't enter the top 10.. imagine making a thread just to cause unnecessary anxiety for those who care about the charts anyway. We should be thinking more about the albums 

Yeah but 365 never showed consistent evidence of being a hit. Con Calma is actually climbing up in radio quickly and slowly rising on iTunes unlike 365 although streams are still weak for con Calma so we will have to see

 

But singles can help albums success too and some of us like hit singles so what's the issue in thinking about it?

 

Also the lead is probably closer than the album anyway. We can discuss the album after the lead is out :shrug:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona

Old Town Road, it's not going anywhere for the next few months

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
Just now, monketsharona said:

Old Town Road, it's not going anywhere for the next few months

I don't even like that song that much I dont get the huge hype :air:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I don't even like that song that much I dont get the huge hype :air:

Same here,

Honestly I don't give a damn if Gaga is not getting a new #1 next era. I would be very fine with new top 10 hits with longevity

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
Just now, monketsharona said:

Same here,

Honestly I don't give a damn if Gaga is not getting a new #1 next era. I would be very fine with new top 10 hits with longevity

Same. Top 10s are nice too and perfectly fine

 

But a #1 is always nice :sweat:

 

I kinda want Gaga to keep succeeding commercially cuz I want her to have a long legacy and to be really remembered

 

Critical acclaim is good but commercial success helps a lot in that department too

 

Madonna for example had a huge legendary name and it wasn't because of critical acclaim or awards that's for sure

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter

Currently LG6 lead will have no competition. Now it going #1 will be difficult if we get a random drop from Adele, Beyoncé, or Rihanna. 

An American online news and social networking service.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...