Gaga Daily Youtube
news

Mark Ronson says LG6 sounds "incredible!"

Featured Posts

David Ward

Speaking to his followers during a live stream on Instagram, Ronson revealed that he did not produce on LG6 (a nickname fans dubbed the yet-untitled album, which stands for Lady Gaga 6 or her sixth solo release), but from what he's heard the album is "incredible."

"I know that everybody who's worked on it and has heard anything says it' incredible and I don't doubt it," he said. "All of her records are pretty f----ing iconic, she always does something unexpected."

Little is known about the upcoming project. It is rumored to be released this summer, with collaborators including German DJ Boys Noize and Joanne producer Bloodpop.

gettyimages-1127324310.jpg?itok=FqRsD-V-

https://hugogloss.uol.com.br/musica/vem-lg6-mark-ronson-da-pistas-sobre-proximo-album-de-lady-gaga-e-incrivel

Jaume

No Mark? No DJ Paul?

Im really surprised. I thought she would only work with people she was comfortable with.

illySpencer

I will believe it when i'll hear it ! Otherwise it's only his oppinion. 

17 hours ago, Jaume said:

No Mark? No DJ Paul?

Im really surprised. I thought she would only work with people she was comfortable with.

*No RedOne too