Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 Themes?

Edonis

Featured Posts

Edonis

:oprah:

So what kind of themes do you guys want Gaga to address about on LG6? :oprah:

Fame? Power? Healing? Finding your inner Enigma? :poot: What kinds of topics do you want Gaga to talk about? Do you think LG6 should be political or a fun, upbeat record? Why not both?

This is probably the most exciting part about new album anticipation imo. It's always fun to speculate on the sound/imagery and thematic qualities in the music!

Discuss fellow Liddos :oprah:

ChromaticPrincess

It honestly could be anything at this point bc we literally have not a single clue what she's been working on

I hope it's a very conceptual and visual album and i also hope the visuals are more futuristic/video game-esque kinda like Enigma 

I honestly wouldn't mind if it were a rock album either tho, a lot of people wanna hear that from her and i'd defo be here for that too

I honestly can't wait tho, i love surprises and i hope she's been wanting to surprise us bc it's so good

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

as unpopular as it would be i wish the cyberpunk themed album rumors were true

and yeah i said it in ggd already

it's just a kind of aesthetic that i love, and matches the enigma plotline where she goes to the future and stuff...

but i hope she does this in a more subtle way than ARTPOP was done

i mean, both cyberpunk and Pop Art are very bright and in-your-face visual themes, but she could go along the nocturne with neon lighting, urban and occasional futuristic technology (actually called neon-noir) for this 

and for the meaning, i think talking about the future and worries of the world is something we all are interested in, bonus points if she branches out and makes a nod to astronomy

omg what a long comment, i'm sorry

ice heard one side from above

Edonis
1 minute ago, PrincessVenus said:

It honestly could be anything at this point bc we literally have not a single clue what she's been working on

I hope it's a very conceptual and visual album and i also hope the visuals are more futuristic/video game-esque kinda like Enigma 

I honestly wouldn't mind if it were a rock album either tho, a lot of people wanna hear that from her and i'd defo be here for that too

I honestly can't wait tho, i love surprises and i hope she's been wanting to surprise us bc it's so good

I could see a retro-futuristic aesthetic for sure, but I don't think it'll be like Enigma per se...but I get what you mean!

I would love an electro-rock album or just straight stadium rock! Maybe even with elements of metal? Or industrial rock!

Edonis
12 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

and yeah i said in ggd already

it's just a kind of aesthetic that i love, and matches the enigma plotline where she goes to the future and stuff...

i mean, both cyberpunk and Pop Art are two very bright and in-your-face visual themes, but she could go along the nocturne with neon lighting, urban and occasional futuristic technology (actually called neon-noir) for this 

and for the meaning, i think talking about the future and worries of the world is something we all are interested in, bonus points if she branches out and makes a nod to astronomy

Cyber punk would be a dream come true :nooo:

Something along the lines of Akira or the 5th element with like a streamline moderne or art deco aesthetic and neon undertones and darkness? I would be destroyed! :messga:

ChromaticPrincess
10 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

and yeah i said it in ggd already

i mean, both cyberpunk and Pop Art are very bright and in-your-face visual themes, but she could go along the nocturne with neon lighting, urban and occasional futuristic technology (actually called neon-noir) for this 

THIS OMG 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Edonis
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Theme & Aesthetics: Basic Bitch

:stalkga: 

The Starbucks Chronicles? Here for it. :vegas:

LilyLark

I feel like if she made an album about fame, the critics would be over it since it was a major theme in four of her previous albums. There are already a ton of political musicians, and that's never been her niche except for BTW, Angel Down, and a few other tracks.  Something fun, perhaps, love, dance, self-acceptance, etc. It might be cool to have just a bunch of bangers that don't have a strong, deep message—music doesn't always have to have a more serious side.

I could see electro-rock and electro-pop with the producers.

Edonis
3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I feel like if she made an album about fame, the critics would be over it since it was a major theme in four of her previous albums. There are already a ton of political musicians, and that's never been her niche except for BTW, Angel Down, and a few other tracks.  Something fun, perhaps, love, dance, self-acceptance, etc. It might be cool to have just a bunch of bangers that don't have a strong, deep message—music doesn't always have to have a more serious side.

I could see electro-rock and electro-pop with the producers.

I somewhat agree with what you said, although I could see some critics making similar statements about self-love anthems with Born this Way in the same way that they'd criticise fame-themes. Although, truly, I don't think it would matter because that's kind of a very broad category so there's free space to interpret and whatnot. I do think some of this upcoming album with have elements or rock, in a similar vein to her cover of Bowie at Enigma. I actually think the theme of that record may be similar or have served as inspiration for LG6. But I guess we'll see :oprah:

Fernster7

Heartbreak. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Smother Em Eh

I’d love a chill and magical spiritual album or a visual album with themes of astrology, space and nature with a bunch of bangerz.  

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ChromaticPrincess
2 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I’d love a chill and magical spiritual album or a visual album with themes of astrology, space and nature with a bunch of bangerz.  

here for this. she hasn't had her Ray Of Light yet

JazzGa

On the one hand, I would love a high-fantasy concept album. 

On the other, I'd like an album about love and relationships, as I think Gaga writes her strongest music when it comes from her heart. 

Imagine a song about Gaga as a woman who wants to be with a man who is married with a baby girl :sis: The public would go nuts thinking the song was secretly about B-rad

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Edonis
10 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

A spiritual album with hints of astrology would be interesting, but I feel like she'd have to distinguish certain elements of it so it't not too similar to some of the ARTPOP themes.

Archived