💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift #1 on iTunes trending!

DC

Featured Posts

Title. I’m freaking out guys! Just 2 more days till everything makes sense! Who else is excited and pumped for new Taylor music???? :firega:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

source? :oprah: 

OT: I'm lowkey going insane cause those pictures are telling me nothing and make me SO excited and it's so close :selena: 

If it's gonna be an announcement of an announcement tho :selena: 

Musery

weed

yaassss I'm so excitedddd I hope it's a fresh/interesting sound

Quartz

She does deliver good songs, so I'm at least looking forward to that. My hype officially died for Madonna lol

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

FentyGa

rep was my favourite album of hers, so sis better deliver
she always does, though
and these visuals? gorg. pink will always be my favourite colour so sis better follow through with the theme.

Logan
7 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

The hype about her is only in US to be honest..:huntyga:

Even if that was true, it's proven to be more than enough to get her #1 selling albums every single time :huntyga: Not sure what your point is.

PlastiscGuy

Yeah, reputation wasn't really my cup of tea either, but she always delivers, so I'm excited as hell for her new era :firega: 

PG.

Reject False Icons

I hope she does happy music again, I mean reputation was sooo dark it gave me nightmares :ohwell:

scheisseJK
4 minutes ago, Logan said:

Even if that was true, it's proven to be more than enough to get her #1 selling albums every single time :huntyga: Not sure what your point is.

My point is that outside US not many people really care about her..  (like for gaga adelle katy rihanna or even shakira) the question was if we are excited, answer generally in Europe no, we are not.. so what is your point reminding that he got #1 albums? :trollga:Even gaga gets #1 with c2c and joanne when most of people didnt know that she has new album..:ohwell:

Widows Kiss
Just now, scheisseJK said:

My point is that outside US not many people really care about her..  (like for gaga adelle katy rihanna or even shakira) the question was if we are excited, answer generally in Europe no, we are not.. so what is your point reminding that he got #1 albums? :trollga:Even gaga gets #1 with c2c and joanne when most of people didnt know that she has new album..:ohwell:

Nobody cares about Shakira in the US though and Katy has always done much better in the US than anywhere else. :coffee:

Logan

My point is that you're speaking for an entire continent. That's fine if you are not personally excited, just say that. If I was asked for an opinion on an artist I wouldn't say "Well we feel here in America..." I would speak for myself.

It just sounds silly.

scheisseJK
3 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Nobody cares about Shakira in the US though and Katy has always done much better in the US than anywhere else. :coffee:

That dosent change the fact that we want new gaga and taylor is only interupting :ladyhaha:

Archived