• The Born This Way Ball
    • artRAVE : the ARTPOP ball
    • The Cheek to Cheek Tour
    • Joanne World Tour
    • Enigma
    • Jazz & Piano

Featured Posts

Savage

What is the best Gaga show in your opinion? Vote above! (Also, indicate if you went to the show or not in the comments.) 

Savage

Imo, artRAVE was the most fun and energetic but had the least amount of thought put into it. (Not in a bad way at all, but logically, one of the tours HAS to have the least thought put into it.) The dancing wasn't as polished as it was at some of the other shows.) 

JWT was the best vocally. (She also served ON POINT choreography.)

Born This Way Ball was the most theatric. (The stage!! The dancing was not her best but she served.)

The Monster Ball was the most iconic/had the best dancing. 

All of them get an 11/10 from me for their own reasons, she is one of the best touring artists if not the best.

Going to Enigma in June, haven't watched anything because I don't want spoilers!

baptism

1. The Born This Way Ball

2. Joanne World Tour

3. Jazz & Piano

4. Enigma

5. The Monster Ball

6. The Cheek To Cheek Tour

7. artRAVE

8. The Fame Ball

RudraCNG

IMO it's a tie between JWT and BTWB. I loved BTWB stage, fashion and theatrics, but at JWT she served her best vocals.

MrDarkGa

The Joanne World Tour was such a special one to me. It was nicely refined and mature while still having the energy and colour we love. The visuals for it were amazing, as where the outfits and the wig was so refreshing. 

Edit - I'm gonna add Coachella as well. She had 3 days or so to fully conceptualize the show and it looked amazing. The visuals. The stage. The vocals. Everything about it I adored.

Sherry

No show can beat the standard of the Born This Way Ball tour :trollga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Bradley

Enigma. I have never seen any other show strike such a perfect balance between professionally delivered vocals, astonishing visuals, tightly choreographed routines, and even top-notch theatricality that incorporated... acting? I felt like I was watching a concert, Broadway play and movie simultaneously and it was actually set in a sci-fi universe? She actually managed to cry at some point while talking to Enigma (It was the Born This Way part where Enigma told Gaga to love herself) and you could tell that she was feeling every line even though this is a show she had to do over and over again.

Overall, it was an extremely theatrical and highly energetic show that I couldn't forget. I went into the theatre without knowing a single thing, without seeing pictures and I avoided spoilers so that's probably how it shocked me to the core the way it didn't do to some of y'all. I would love for every single one of you to be able to experience what I experienced and it was the most psychedelic and intense show I'd ever seen, as well as the most emotional and tear-jerking when she preached her heartfelt messages to the audience.

I felt celebrated, loved and cherished. As unbelievable as it is, I truly feel like the show did exactly what it intended to do - help people find and love their inner selves, without sacrificing the spectacle and intricate visuals that are the trademark of Lady Gaga.

I truly cannot imagine anyone going into the theatre and walking out feeling like the money wasn't worth it. So if you're in Vegas, or close to it, I would definitely recommend you go give it a chance. Even if you have seen pictures and videos already, I still think the vocals, musicianship and visuals of hers will be enough reason to go for.

Lady-Gaga_Enigma_2_photo-by-Kevin-Mazur.

11600964_web1_LADY-GAGA-ENIGMA-Opening-N

LADY-GAGA-ENIGMA-Opening-Night-Photo-by-

00000032393.jpg

IMG_4415_RESIZE.png

11722111_web1_DSC_6819.jpg

Archived