Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Billie Eilish Proving that the Spider was Real (Shook Warning)

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

I was not expecting this. :wtfga:

(To be safe, I put it in a spoiler.)

(Also, I know that this is old but I just discovered this.)

Spoiler

he/him/his

Renie

Ok so maybe it’s just because I’m old and don’t follow pop culture all that much but I was just looking at Billie eilish’s insta and when did she become so big. Like I don’t even know who she is aside from seeing threads on here. Is she super talked about in pop culture? Are her songs on the radio? What did I miss? Some of her insta videos have more views than Gaga’s. Help an old person out here. I don’t mean to sound ignorant! Lol I also opened this thread fully aware of my fear of spiders, and now regret it! She’s crazy! 

Bizcochito
1 minute ago, Renie said:

Ok so maybe it’s just because I’m old and don’t follow pop culture all that much but I was just looking at Billie eilish’s insta and when did she become so big. Like I don’t even know who she is aside from seeing threads on here. Is she super talked about in pop culture? Are her songs on the radio? What did I miss? Some of her insta videos have more views than Gaga’s. Help an old person out here. I don’t mean to sound ignorant! Lol I also opened this thread fully aware of my fear of spiders, and now regret it! She’s crazy! 

She released her first single Ocean Eyes in 2016 and quicky  gained fans + acclaim. Then released a successful EP in 2017. And a cuople weeks ago released her debut album amassing a astonishing 300K+ copies on the first week.

Basically teens love her that's why her IG is poppin'!  

Renie
10 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

She released her first single Ocean Eyes in 2016 and quicky  gained fans + acclaim. Then released a successful EP in 2017. And a cuople weeks ago released her debut album amassing a astonishing 300K+ copies on the first week.

Basically teens love her that's why her IG is poppin'!  

Thank you! Leave it to the teens! Lol excuse me while I go dive into some of her music! 

Bizcochito
3 minutes ago, Renie said:

Thank you! Leave it to the teens! Lol excuse me while I go dive into some of her music! 

listen to when the party's over, you should see me in a crown, Bellyache and bad guy! 

Renie
Just now, Billie Eilish said:

listen to when the party's over, you should see me in a crown, Bellyache and bad guy! 

Will do thanx!! Also I’m cracking up having this convo with you and your username is her name! Haha I would imagine you’re the best person here to ask! 

TheSlash
12 minutes ago, Renie said:

You should definitely do :heart: . But if you listen to her debut album, I would suggest you to listen in order :pray: .

OT: I don't know why everyone thinks it's disgusting or shocking :laughga:  . I kinda find it funny, tbh :ladyhaha: .

Ew, David!

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.popbuzz.com/music/news/billie-eilish-you-should-see-me-in-a-crown-spider/

Ewwwwwwww I thought all this was CGI :sick:

Billie says she likes to do her own stunts because it feels more real and only uses effects when absolutely necessary

She claims even the scene of the spider coming out of her mouth was real. She put a spider in her mouth for the video 

FATCAT

I've never understood peoples aversion to completely harmless spiders, it's not like she's putting her life on the line or something lmao

Purr more, hiss less.

Economy
Just now, FATCAT said:

I've never understood peoples aversion to completely harmless spiders, it's not like she's putting her life on the line or something lmao

But it's ewwwwwwww :sick:

And spiders can bite and even if they aren't poisonous those bites hurt :madge:

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Economy said:

But it's ewwwwwwww :sick:

And spiders can bite and even if they aren't poisonous those bites hurt :madge:

True, but it's like a bee sting. Sure I'm scared of them, but once I realize it's a bumble bee, I relax and try to give it some sugar water

Purr more, hiss less.

Um... did we not know this? Like how people didn't think Me! Was Taylor's lead single? :laughga:

Archived