Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney’s statement on Instagram!

dynamite

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

But what emails is she talking about, I've been following this situation and I haven't seen those fake Sam Lufti emails. :confused:

BTW the actual concern is about the conservatorship and I didn't see her address that, This will weaken the movement on purpose making the fans look like they lost their mind.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, River said:

368628.jpg

She's holding her phone here :awkney:

or is it staged? "here Britney hold this phone for a second"

Britney: I'm not held against my will

Fans: YES YOU ARE!!!!

:duck:

Well you are judging by a photo and im judging by what official court files say.  Britney also did not say shes free, she said her family has anxiety and she is doing good in the facility.

https://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/california/cacdce/2:2008cv01021/408362/1

1 minute ago, Dream Rider said:

But what emails is she talking about, I've been following this situation and I haven't seen those fake Sam Lufti emails.

btw the actual concern is about the conservatorship and I didn't see her address that, This will weaken the movement on purpose

River
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well you are judging by a photo and im judging by what court files say.  Britney also did not say shes free, she said her family has anxiety and she is doing good in the facility.

https://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/california/cacdce/2:2008cv01021/408362/1

2 years after the breakdown where she was still unstable mentally, of course no one will set her free, we are not lawyers, judges, psychiatrists, we have 0 information of her health files, we have 0 information about her medications, we have nothing.

Look at her reaction at the Circus tour when a fan was on stage

She clearly was still not healthy to be independent.

I understand the concern and I wish she would be free and independent but the risk is too high, even with her recent boyfriend (forgot his name), I understand why the family is suspicious, they were burnt by Kevin too much, they don't want to live this nightmare anymore.

And I honestly hate when people think she's a dumb puppet that not aware of her surrounding and everyone is doing with her what they want.. she is not! she still creative, still making decisions, still saying no to things she doesn't want to do.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Smother Em Eh

Queen of catching up with fans and addressing rumors 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

10 minutes ago, River said:

2 years after the breakdown where she was still unstable mentally, of course no one will set her free, we are not lawyers, judges, psychiatrists, we have 0 information of her health files, we have 0 information about her medications, we have nothing.

Look at her reaction at the Circus tour when a fan was on stage

She clearly was still not healthy to be independent.

I understand the concern and I wish she would be free and independent but the risk is too high, even with her recent boyfriend (forgot his name), I understand why the family is suspicious, they were burnt by Kevin too much, they don't want to live this nightmare anymore.

And I honestly hate when people think she's a dumb puppet that not aware of her surrounding and everyone is doing with her what they want.. she is not! she still creative, still making decisions, still saying no to things she doesn't want to do.

Actually, during this tour, she was evaluated and check by two psychiatrists and all said she was completely fine and not mentally ill according to court files. She also was never diagnosed with any mental illness during the 12 years of conservatorship. 

Again, we are concerned about her conservatorship, not her mental health. 99% of mentally ill people who have strong mental illness are not under conservatorship, this never happens. If shes mentally ill she still should be released from conservatorship but shes not mentally ill according to psychiatrists and the court. And if its this bad, why make her work and tour the world all year long?

We dont think Britney is a stupid puppet, we think she is under a conservatorship which forces her to be treated like a puppet but she is aware of it according to court files and has been fighting against it alongside 3 psychiatrists.

The Child
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

And here I was telling y’all to not read into everything and believe rumors you hear on the net.

:trollga:

So why should I believe this video then? 

1 hour ago, River said:

368628.jpg

She's holding her phone here :awkney:

or is it staged? "here Britney hold this phone for a second"

Britney: I'm not held against my will

Fans: YES YOU ARE!!!!

:duck:

Yes this was staged. Look at this:

190424054453666831.jpg

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

She’s contradicting herself in the video if all is well how come her family is under a lot of stress right now? Something seems really shady.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

9 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

She’s contradicting herself in the video if all is well how come her family is under a lot of stress right now? Something seems really shady.

No she isn't, she basically said all is well with her so y'all mother****ers need to stop harassing her family.

Bradley

'I will be back VERY SOON.' - Britney Spears, 2019 :bradley:

Come back we need your music. :bradley: (her health comes first of course in case anyone attacks me just because I love her as a musician)

NCgaga

This might sounds crazy, but hear me out. 

What if 2007 was a publicity stunt, to restart Britney's career? She hasn't had the most success from her last couple albums. Could this be Stunt #2 to have a Phoenix rising from the ashes moment? Hmm...

beaublue

If she’s doing alright then I’m happy for her but it’s always better to investigate & find out everything is fine than to leave it alone & end up letting someone be abused for however long. I’m not sure I believe the message she wrote underneath the video though, it really doesn’t sound like her & seems extremely dismissive. Given all of the evidence we know for certain that she doesn’t wanna be in the conservatorship so that much is certain but I don’t know man, just seems like they made her record a message & typed what they wanted in order to get people off her dads back.

Archived