Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney’s statement on Instagram!

dynamite

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds more like Britney than the emails. I'm so happy she's doing what's best for her :saira: 

sampool

Wow they first lock her in a mental institution and now they steal her identity. 

Bonkers

I just find it sad she has to worry about what we think because everybody can't mind their own business. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

This sounds more like Britney than the emails. I'm so happy she's doing what's best for her :saira: 

Ikr I hope it is. She deserves to be happy. :/

Just now, dynamite said:

Ikr I hope it is. She deserves to be happy. :/

I believe her. We know she recently filed a petition to dissolve the c-ship, so she's not for it. She's not supporting it here either, just her decision to take some personal time when it's needed for her well-being. Something we should all be entitled to. :pawsup:

Curunir

I really wish for this to be true. She deserves only the best :kara:

EDIT: OMG I didn't even see the video at first :giveup: She seems so much better than I expected, ugh this gives me hope :bradley:

weed

I mean she has been fighting this conservatorship since 2009... but I'll try and believe that's her and she's doing well.. hope she's on a positive track. 

Even in the case it wasn't B who wrote this, the media manipulation could be used in court to prove her team is toying with her life and image to justify their actions. This statement is a win-win for Britney herself. I just hope she can retire happy at this point. She's earned it so much more than she should have to.

XxBones

I am happy I didn’t give into these rumors. I remember listening to the podcast  and not able to finish it because of the logic they were using that wasn’t there. Even fans saying things on Britney’s behalf and passing it as facts. I feel like “fans” would even use this to craft some kind of crazier story.  Even tho she is on video.

Nobody is concerned about her being in a mental facility, we are concerned with her conservatorship which she has been fighting for more than a decade. We have court files that say she is not mentally ill and was checked by 3 psychiatrist and court files that confirms she wants out of it. We have proof of her father threatening her if she gets out of the conservatorship, he will take her children away.

Notice how Britney only talks about her family having anxiety and are stressed and the emails against her dad are fake? its about making them look good. Britney does not know what the movement is about because she does not have phone or net access but they told her to tell her fans she is good which she did.  No post on instagram can be posted without their permission as the court says.

They might also have a deal with her if she does not speak on this, they will release her because last week she tried to end this:

Nobody is concerned about her being in a mental facility, we are concerned with her conservatorship which she has been fighting for more than a decade. We have court files that say she is not mentally ill and was checked by 3 psychiatrist and court files that confirms she wants out of it. We have proof of her father threatening her if she gets out of the conservatorship, he will take her children away.

Notice how Britney only talks about her family having anxiety and are stressed and the emails against her dad are fake? its about making them look good. Britney does not know what the movement is about because she does not have phone or net access but they told her to tell her fans she is good which she did.  No post on instagram can be posted without their permission as the court says.

They might also have a deal with her if she does not speak on this, they will release her because last week she tried to end this:

ChromaticPrincess
Just now, XxBones said:

I am happy I didn’t give into these rumors. I remember listening to the podcast  and not able to finish it because of the logic they were using that wasn’t there. Even fans saying things on Britney’s behalf and passing it as facts. I feel like “fans” would even use this to craft some kind of crazier story.  Even tho she is on video.

totally unrelated but you are so hot :flutter:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Nobody is concerned about her being in a mental facility, we are concerned with her conservatorship which she has been fighting for more than a decade even last year. We have court files that say she is not mentally ill and was checked by 3 psychiatrist. 

The gp and more psycho stans have latched onto the "britney's being held prisoner" narrative. I think this was specifically just to talk about that, we know she's not allowed to talk about the c-ship without being censored.

Archived