💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney’s statement on Instagram!

dynamite

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

And here I was telling y’all to not read into everything and believe rumors you hear on the net.

:trollga:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Nino said:

The gp and more psycho stans have latched onto the "britney's being held prisoner" narrative. I think this was specifically just to talk about that, we know she's not allowed to talk about the c-ship without being censored.

Well the only reason the fans assumed that is because her team lied about her father being ill and then said they wanted to take action because britney not taking pills.

3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well the only reason the fans assumed that is because her team lied about her father being ill.

Some people made that more the focus than the obviously illegal conservatorship that's affected her for 11 years is what I was saying.

She addressed the only part she would be allowed to honestly and asked for fans to support her in a different way. This would only look sus if she was endorsing the c-ship publicly :air: 

Reginald

:oprah:???

But yes, she definitely needs peace right now. Mess @ stans sending her family and team death threats. That's super messed up and I hope they get caught and arrested for it :bye:

Lucas
14 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I just find it sad she has to worry about what we think because everybody can't mind their own business. 

So if you think that someone is in a threatening/unfair situation and you worry about them, you do nothing ?

Fingerella

She needs to go on insta live pr post a video to prove it really came from her.

The13thNote
10 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Nobody is concerned about her being in a mental facility, we are concerned with her conservatorship which she has been fighting for more than a decade even last year. We have court files that say she is not mentally ill and was checked by 3 psychiatrist and court files that confirms she wants out of it. We have proof of her father threatening her if she gets out of the conservatorship, he will take her children away.

Britney does not know what the movement is about because she does not have phone or net access but they told her to tell her fans she is good which she did. 

I can sadly see this being true. 

They run her like a robot. 

dynamite
2 minutes ago, A hunty said:

She needs to go on insta live pr post a video to prove it really came from her.

There is a video, look at the link 

1 minute ago, The13thNote said:

I can sadly see this being true. 

They run her like a robot. 

We have proof and court papers of this with audio, its not just my opinion

XxBones
11 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

totally unrelated but you are so hot :flutter:

Aw thanks 😊😊😊😊

The13thNote
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

We have proof and court papers of this with audio, its not just my opinion

Someone needs to make a thread with literally all the receipts in one place. Or a super thread. 

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

Someone needs to make a thread with literally all the receipts in one place. Or a super thread. 

I believe this is the thread everyone is referring to

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

3 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

Its a long story but the information below is all you need to know that she has been fighting against the conservatorship and that her father threatens her. Conservatorship on Britney means she cant drive, have a phone, vote, get married, have a bank account, have friends, have her boyfriend sleep over, custody of her children..

River
35 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Britney does not know what the movement is about because she does not have phone or net access but they told her to tell her fans she is good which she did. 

368628.jpg

She's holding her phone here :awkney:

or is it staged? "here Britney hold this phone for a second"

Britney: I'm not held against my will

Fans: YES YOU ARE!!!!

:duck:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived