Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Redone scrapped songs on LG6?

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, Coldish said:

No, Ava Max is putting them on her album. 

That could eneded up being true cause I heard some rumors about redone working on Ava's next album .. 

I think as a producer he have the right to rework his songs with other artists .. No one wants to see his hard work shelved 

Anderson123
43 minutes ago, Anisko said:

1: gaga never moved on from past work..  Bloody Mary was originally planned to be released on TFM but gaga reworked it and put it on BTW .. Rub fusari even claimed in Twitter that he heard born this way in 2007 .. So u never know dear. 

2: what do u mean by something even better ?  Please stop acting like u heard the songs 

3: redone confirmed that hefinished working on The songs and Elton confirmed that LG6 is a mix of futuristic and classic sound..  Again please check ur sources.  Have a nice day 

Stans getting intense.

I'm not "acting like I heard the songs", I said I want to believe that she has scrapped material because she came up with even better songs, which a lot of artists and bands do.

I've never read something official about Bloody Mary being the same from that The Fame Monster demo and as far as we know none of us was there in the studio to know the facts, dear. Take a chill pill.

LUO YI

ARTPOP Act II stans 2.0

And you are making RedOne look like some kind of victim when he's clearly not. Gaga as an artist, is free to decide which direction she wants to take and RedOne must know that. 

The night sky tells all

Zorrotek
2 hours ago, Anisko said:

I feel bad for redone .. And the fact that he's keeping it cool with her speaks volumes about his great personality.. If I was him I would feel betrayed .

We really don't deserve him. 

He’s a really nice guy and he’s produced most her hits.

And, I don’t see a problem on why some fans love RedOne — they work magically together. He was also able to evolve with gaga too, just see how sonically different Just Dance with Scheiße is.

MJ also had Quincy Jones before for most of his work

MrGreen
6 hours ago, Anisko said:

Do u think any of redone scrapped songs will end up being on LG6 ? 

Some of the songs really needs to see the light of the day specifically "Frankensteined" cause from what I heard it's really a BOP .. 

We all already knew that Frankensteined was planned to be released in the Joanne B side but sadly everything scrapped .. So my theory is that gaga changed her mind about releasing it on the B SIDE and wanted it on LG6 instead to get the treatment it deserves cause again the song is a guaranteed HIT..  

This is what redone said about Frankensteined and the scrapped other songs he made with gaga just to remind : " the label and radios loved the songs. About Frankenstein : he says the song would have surprised and made the fans crazy."

Whay do u think guys ?  

Frankensteined is a bop, it 100% will be included in LG6, it just did not fit on the Joanne theme so she has been saving it.

thumbnail-image1.jpg

I have been listening to it since 2016 :ally::huntyga:

BlingNotTheMusic
53 minutes ago, MrGreen said:

Frankensteined is a bop, it 100% will be included in LG6, it just did not fit on the Joanne theme so she has been saving it.

thumbnail-image1.jpg

Wait, WHAT 

RudraCNG

I hope so but I don't think so. Did she ever reuse a scrapped song for a later album?

It's sad when you think LG6 may be the 1st Gaga album without him.

Ronald Allen
1 hour ago, MrGreen said:

thumbnail-image1.jpg

where can we find it? or you trolling? :oops:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

MrGreen
2 hours ago, Ronald Allen said:

where can we find it? or you trolling? :oops:

Just trolling sadly, I wish I had the song :messga: 

monketsharona

Maybe who knows both Gypsy and Angel Down made the cut of albums after being reworked so...

Guest Anisko
12 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

They won’t be on LG6. I want them to leak, but I don’t care about them having a commercial release. I am interested in hearing those songs though. You say you’re a songwriter. What kind of songs do you write?

i wrote edgy dark songs .. my style is an hybrid of gaga's edgy sonwriting and lana's dark poetry .

u can check this thread to have an idea about my songwriting 

Archived