💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sony Secures Film Rights for Britney Musical Once Upon a One More Time

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

ESAPSgkxatSt45qqB87bbwk7mzzcb986GNH4dzFF

EXCLUSIVE: Sony Pictures has won an auction for screen rights to the Broadway-bound Once Upon a One More Time, a fairy tale fueled by the hit songs of Britney Spears. The stage version world premieres this fall at the James M. Nederlander Theatre in Chicago, before heading to Broadway next year.

John Davis’ Davis Entertainment will produce the film along with Spears and her manager Larry Rudolph.

In Once Upon a One More Time, Cinderella, Snow White and the other fairy tale princesses gather for their book club when a rogue fairy godmother drops The Feminine Mystique into their corseted laps, spurring a royal revelation. The musical features such Spears hits as Oops I Did It Again, Lucky, Circus and Toxic. The musical features an original book by Jon Hartmere and is directed by Rock Of Ages‘ Kristin Hanggi with choreography by Keone and Mari Madrid (Justin Bieber’s Love Yourself).

While studios are looking for the next Bohemian Rhapsody, the musical is likened more than anything to Mamma Mia! for its screen potential.

CAA brokered the deal.

source: https://deadline.com/2019/04/britney-spears-movie-sony-pictures-once-upon-a-one-more-time-musical-1202597983/

i'm sorry but allegedly she is a woman who is incapable of running her personal life and finances but can executive produce a film whilst in the midst of a 'mental breakdown'. i can't :saladga:  i don't understand how she's still in a conservatorship if she can go on world tours, las vegas residencies and now executive produce a movie :saladga:

btw britney and her team were apparently spotted meeting with an entertainment lawyer last week.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

elijahfan

I wonder how she’ll be producing anything from her facility cell.... for all I know, it’s still people making cash with her name while keeping her silent.

Serial Chiller

This is literally making a mockery of her. Britney’s team and the people around her have time and time again proven she’s nothing but a brand, a puppet, a moneymaking machine for them. How on earth are you discussing making a film and a poppy musical using music of a woman who’s currently in a downward spiral. 

Reginald

This is so tasteless. 

"John Davis’ Davis Entertainment will produce the film along with Spears and her manager Larry Rudolph." :sure:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived