Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s tea on LG6? (Too lazy to keep up with rumors)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

I saw a few new rumor threads with convincing titles earlier today but tbh I’m too lazy to follow those rollercoasters rn. So why not have the information come to me? Hehe

What’s tea?

Brolysskins

No Tea, according to these "insiders" she's been supposed to release something every Friday since like 2018 lol. We never learn sis, nothing is true periodt. We gotta wait for the Lady to talk  :( 

FfFfFfFF

A well known 'reliable' insider from atrl posted on the Gaga base that she is coming in May (not 100% confirmed) and then many fake accounts from twitter jumped on the rumor.

Oh, also Admin said that he knows there is one particular song Bobby plays to people.

Antoni

Basically we have the best reason to believe a song is coming in May than we've had so far, but nothing is guaranteed. Admin backs it up though, so getting excited

My name isn't Timmers

LateToCult
Just now, Timmers said:

Basically we have the best reason to believe a song is coming in May than we've had so far, but nothing is guaranteed. Admin backs it up though, so getting excited

Could admin be trying to raise the traffic on this cult site to increase his revenue so he can buy a new pair of boots though?  🤔

Donna Noble

So far it's either rumours or interpretations of things said by ppl working/worked with Gaga. The main evidence that LG6... exists... is Gaga's pregnancy tweet. Also, there's a popular rumour going round that a single is coming ✈️ in May. And there you go :vegas:

Government Hooker-eh

Antoni
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Could admin be trying to raise the traffic on this cult site to increase his revenue so he can buy a new pair of boots though?  🤔

No. If he wanted to do that, he'd start his own thread instead of commenting on Page 5 of a rumor thread. I think he'd have stayed silent but wanted to defend the member ya'll are attacking.

My name isn't Timmers

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

No. If he wanted to do that, he'd start his own thread instead of commenting on Page 5 of a rumor thread. I think he'd have stayed silent but wanted to defend the member ya'll are attacking.

I like my boot conspiracy better. I wonder if they have glitter. 🤔

The13thNote

As of right now we know for sure that:

-Gaga has really been working on a new album for months now

-The album will be coming before December

-Most of the producers are pop/electronic oriented

What is speculated but not confirmed:

-The album title is likely self titled or just "Gaga"

-There seems to be a theme of black and white and musical notes

What is rumored:

-The most reliable rumor sources (not Twitter insiders) have said that a single has already been played to several different people

-There is a big opening for Gaga to drop the lead in May with an album in June

Other than that everything else is pure imagination. 

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Gaga has dropped the original concept of LG6 and has officially titled LG6 "Joanne 2: Back to the Barn" 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

JohnnyVersace
45 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Gaga has dropped the original concept of LG6 and has officially titled LG6 "Joanne 2: Back to the Barn" 

I would actually relapse into my anxious depression spiral and self harm if this actually happened oh my ****ing god :vegas:

FfFfFfFF

Admin spotted rocking the boots he bought by exploiting little monsters impatience for new music.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I would actually relapse into my anxious depression spiral and self harm if this actually happened oh my ****ing god :vegas:

damn ma is it that serious :laughga:

JohnnyVersace
21 minutes ago, dnzr said:

damn ma is it that serious :laughga:

I can't go back to the barn :giveup:

Archived