💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Frederic's Inconsistencies

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

Frederic Aspiras can be an incredible hair stylist... that's undeniable. However he has no consistency with his styles, he can do something amazing and powerful one week, and something really quite dodgy another week. Here's some examples...

latest?cb=20190308103354latest?cb=20190125030706latest?cb=20190108231450

^ These are some absolutely phenomenal styles. The one on the right at Sam Elliott's footprint ceremony was so timeless, simple and stunning. However...

latest?cb=20190130011755latest?cb=20190125195936latest?cb=20190125203549

^ These styles really do not compare to the first three. The SAG awards one looked flat, floppy and sweaty. And the Jazz and Piano ones look like Freddie was trying knit with Gaga's hair. 

This is not a hate thread, just a thread showing why I criticise Frederic and my opinions on some of his styles. He is definitely not untalented or bad at his job. 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

MaybeKermit

I do agree that her hair and make up can look very good on certain days, and extremely bad on other days.

But they are talented and they just won an award so I am not worried at all :) 

holy scheisse

I love the bottom 3 :laughga: My least favorite of these is the wig tbh. 

Antichrist

i usually like his hairstyles, but he will NEVER be forgiven for the mess that was..

lady_gaga_hair-golden_globes_2019-embed-

.. this bagel on her head :messga:

Linus Gaga

I personally don't like these styles, just too curly for gaga (the left side)

Hit me a message and say hi !

ChromeAngel
10 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i usually like his hairstyles, but he will NEVER be forgiven for the mess that was..

lady_gaga_hair-golden_globes_2019-embed-

.. this bagel on her head :messga:

WAT :what::what::what: GORL what are you even talking about

Head Empty

I love the ones at Jazz+Piano :messga:. They're little intricate artworks on her head. On the other hand I disliked the hair at the Oscars because it made her look overly mature and conservative.

In terms of quality I think most of these are at similar level though. It's just a matter of taste.

Ariana Grindr
38 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Frederic Aspiras can be an incredible hair stylist... that's undeniable. However he has no consistency with his styles, he can do something amazing and powerful one week, and something really quite dodgy another week. Here's some examples...

latest?cb=20190308103354latest?cb=20190125030706latest?cb=20190108231450

^ These are some absolutely phenomenal styles. The one on the right at Sam Elliott's footprint ceremony was so timeless, simple and stunning. However...

latest?cb=20190130011755latest?cb=20190125195936latest?cb=20190125203549

^ These styles really do not compare to the first three. The SAG awards one looked flat, floppy and sweaty. And the Jazz and Piano ones look like Freddie was trying knit with Gaga's hair. 

This is not a hate thread, just a thread showing why I criticise Frederic and my opinions on some of his styles. He is definitely not untalented or bad at his job. 

So you do hair?

edengowon
Just now, ECORONA said:

So you do hair?

I have eyes. You don't have to be a hair stylist to critique hair. That's like saying you have to be a musician to critique musicians.

JR Gg
Just now, WarriorPhoenix said:

I have eyes. You don't have to be a hair stylist to critique hair. That's like saying you have to be a musician to critique musicians.

Honestly I think it's a matter of preference. I thought the Jazz and Piano hairstyles were immaculate. It was so intricate and well done. The SAG one also fitted the outfit very well?

edengowon
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Honestly I think it's a matter of preference. I thought the Jazz and Piano hairstyles were immaculate. It was so intricate and well done. The SAG one also fitted the outfit very well?

It's an opinion thread... so yes it is a matter of preference

BgRaEgTaT

imo Gaga just needs to retire the pulled back and short hair look for a while...it never looks the best on her and honestly I think each and every one of those looks would look better with longer/bigger hair  

Archived