💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grace Jones is MEAN.

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yes, we all need to learn about being more kind but if you think this is mean - y’all need to grow up and get some thicker skin:ladyhaha:

I don't think anybody here is having meltdown over it tho. People just discuss it. :)

It's more hypocritical than really mean imo. :) 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, August3 said:

Any time someone doesn't love Gaga and doesn't give her endless praise, some of you invent this narrative that they're just bitter and jealous. It's like some Little Monsters just can't fathom the fact that not every single person on earth has to love Gaga.

A celeb saying that gaga is not his cup of tea wouldn't be seen as nasty/jealous or bitter by little monsters tho.

The fact Jones was lovely with gaga when she met her in 2010  right before to be dismissive towards her in medias  to finally pose with her again in 2013 then publicly talk some crap about her one more time in her book to make sure it would sell etc made her look a bit phony and nasty for many gaga fans and it's not that surprising lol. :) 

Oh shut up Grace. It's a bad look when other artists behave this way. Being pressed about Gaga is sooo 2012. Even Madonna is over it and Gaga referenced her far more often.

Reginald
13 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

Lorde/bjork of the 80s 

:toofunny: Lol Bjork was literally the Bjork of the 1980s with her band The Sugarcubes. 

Do people view Lorde with the same abstract lens that Bjork is viewed with? Genuinely curious bc I've been a Bjork fan since before Gaga was even around

On-topic : I see how/why Grace had/has this opinion. Still love both artists lmao I  literally  :lmao: can NOT handle some of the responses in this thread trying to drag an artist y'all didn't even know about until you read the thread title lmao please release LG6 Gaga 

FfFfFfFF

So people think monsters getting upset over Grace's remarks (no personality, souless etc) are unresonable and that we should grow up and then get offended themselves when they call her mean. Uhm. :sweat:

Lady Palutena

Well, she is entitled to her opinion, even if we do not agree with it. That being said, she does sound really bitter and childish though.

13 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Pretty sure this is one of the biblical signs of the apocalypse...

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

monsterdino
15 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

I found the interview, it's from 2017. Yikes

I hate ha

the video is uploaded by a fan account, I think it is actually old (maybe from 2013) considering the videos they showed of Gaga in the video

LUO YI
14 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

the video is uploaded by a fan account, I think it is actually old (maybe from 2013) considering the videos they showed of Gaga in the video

There's a Bitch I'm Madonna pic so no :emma: it happend after 2015

The night sky tells all

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

There's a Bitch I'm Madonna pic so no :emma: it happend after 2015

oh I didn't catch that, but yeah definitely seems pre-Joanne era

2 hours ago, Reginald said:

:toofunny: Lol Bjork was literally the Bjork of the 1980s with her band The Sugarcubes. 

Do people view Lorde with the same abstract lens that Bjork is viewed with? Genuinely curious bc I've been a Bjork fan since before Gaga was even around

On-topic : I see how/why Grace had/has this opinion. Still love both artists lmao I  literally  :lmao: can NOT handle some of the responses in this thread trying to drag an artist y'all didn't even know about until you read the thread title lmao please release LG6 Gaga 

Bjork is Bjork. Lorde is the most overrated artist of the past 10 years. 

beaublue

Surprised this thread hasn’t been closed yet under claims of “bullying” lmfaooo

FATCAT

Some of those pictures side by side were such a mess. Red Lace is not Red Silk & they looked completely different.

I agree that she was very important and influential, but it's ridiculous when it reaches this height, it's just unrealistic and kind of egotistical

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived