Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Questions About Enigma vs Regular Concerts

Jack3257

Featured Posts

Jack3257

So I have been to two concerts before (Ed Sheeran’s Divide World Tour at CenturyLink field and Just Timberlake’s Man of the Woods tour at Rogers Arena) and had a question about if Enigma would be different.  Not because of Gaga and her show, but because it’s a Vegas residency.  

I have seats, so do people in the seats usually remain seated or get on their feet for 90% of the show?  Is it considered taboo to scream the lyrics if you’re not GA?  How well can you see Gaga?  Are their screens? Anything else I should be aware of that’s different than arena/stadium shows?

Just FYI my whole family  is going and we’re all big fans.  We’ve tried to see Gaga in our area but its never worked out so we’re all very excited.  Any and all answers/stories about experiences are appreciated!

Siena

I was GA but from what I could tell everyone in the seat was standing and singing along and dancing, so trust me don’t be afraid to have the time of your life and scream and dance. Also the way the theater is shaped no matter what you’ll have a good view and she won’t be too far away. The screens are plenty big but depending  on your seats you prob won’t even need them 

2School4Cool

I’ve also seen the Divide Tour and the Man Of The Woods Tour and they were both awesome!

I haven’t been to Enigma, or any other Vegas residency for that matter, so I’m not sure about screaming the lyrics. As I’m sure you remember from the previous shows you’ve attended, Ed and Justin both encourage loud singing at their shows. I’ve seen Gaga twice on other tours, and she also encourages singing at her shows. So my answer would be: if you want to sing the words, don’t let anyone stop you. It’s a concert after all, you should put your money to good use and have a party! I have heard other members on this site complain that they’ve been told to be quiet or to sit down by super rude people near them, but my guess is that just depends who you get stuck sitting next to. At both of my Gaga concerts I’ve sat near the nicest people, but that’s something you can’t really know until you get there. I really wouldn’t worry about that if I were you.

As for the venue, though I’ve never been there, it is much smaller than an arena or stadium, and in venues that size there’s typically never a bad seat in the house. On all accounts I’ve heard, you can see her pretty well from anywhere. She does use screens during Enigma, so you should be able to see everything.

I hope you have a fantastic time!!!

See The Best In Everyone

You are so lucky, my MOTW tour date got cancelled due to weather. I was at the Ed Sheeran show though at the Clink! 

I’m not going to the residency but I’ve seen Gaga 3x, twice in the seats and once in GA. At both shows where I was in the seats there were a mix of people sitting and people standing and all out dancing lol. 

Bradley

I always buy seated tickets instead of standing ones, because I don't want to queue like 5 hours before the show to get to the most front row, besides I'm not very tall so there's a huge chance people taller than me might just block my view significantly.

I did attend Enigma and Britney Spears's Piece of Me shows, here's what I can tell you:

1. They are definitely standing, especially at a Lady Gaga show, I don't think anyone in the house would sit except for during interludes. Gaga asks us to stand up all the time and the audience usually follows.

2. The view was perfectly fine. Even if the people in front of me stood up, I could still see everything. Considering how our venues are the same (Park Theater), I suppose you won't have any problem with that.

3. You can definitely sing and dance even if you're seated, because after all everyone is standing and cheering. I see lots of people dancing at their seats and it actually adds to the atmosphere of the whole show, it's wonderful.

4. Yes, there are huge screens on the left and right sides of the stage, which is surprising to me cause Britney Spears didn't do this for her show, and I thought cause a theater was already small it wouldn't have it. But Gaga did it! Justin Timberlake didn't have that at his show and it was such a bummer cause I couldn't see him at all since I had like awful seats.

You'll have a great time. I truly think Enigma is her best show surpassing maybe even the Monster Ball Tour. This is a show that changed my life and helped me find myself so I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, SDG91 said:

You are so lucky, my MOTW tour date got cancelled due to weather. I was at the Ed Sheeran show though at the Clink! 

I’m not going to the residency but I’ve seen Gaga 3x, twice in the seats and once in GA. At both shows where I was in the seats there were a mix of people sitting and people standing and all out dancing lol. 

What's it like to stand in the GA?

Is it very easy to have your view blocked?

TEETHTEETH

most shows feed off the energy of the crowd, no matter where you are sitting. Don't overthink it and just have fun. You sort of just need to feel it out. There isn't set rules for how you're supposed to behave. 

Archived