Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate: Sing to Me Instead (Ben Platt)

rumours

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I forgot to ever comment, I'll participate! I need to listen to the album.  I've never heard of him before.

she/her/hers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

@Ronk @Marges @Donna Noble @Jorget @KatieJudasGaga4 @Oriane @NNES @The Louvre @OG Gaga Stan @SamanthaC

If you are tagged above, that means you expressed direct interest in participating in this megarate previously in the thread.

I apologize for not sending out a reminder earlier, but here's my first reminder about this megarate for Sing to Me Instead by Ben Platt. Moreover, there is a likelihood that the deadline for rates will be pushed back slightly, but I'll announce that as we get close to the due date. :heart:

I also included my general tag list below because GGD acted VERY glitchy when I tried to tag everyone in the OP when it was first opened. If you're interested in participating, let me know :kara:

Hope you all have a great day! :hug:

200.gif

Spoiler

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming@AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Davian @NNES@HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @DiamondKing @Lazz Monster @CautiousLurker @Luv u Sum @Jorget @AndrewMac95 @Alex Spade @Oscar Snatcher @Widows Kiss @KatieJudasGaga4 @slayo @Possibly Maybe @WarriorPhoenix @GagaSkeletonWay @TeenIdle @SamanthaC @maxmore @Donna Noble @theadamcreator

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @TEAWHORE @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann @Chic @ARealWildMan @Widows Kiss @TeenIdle @Pantera @Dutch @Phoebe Buffay @Queen of Venus

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Kimmo @Davian @Lazz Monster @corvus albus @DelusionalGaga @NNES @LaLuna @Maleficent @OG Gaga Stan

Maleficent

Listening to the album for the first time now! Will listen 2-3 times (probs on the plane tomorrow) and send in!!

rumours
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Listening to the album for the first time now! Will listen 2-3 times (probs on the plane tomorrow) and send in!!

Hope you like the album, and I wish you safe travels :heart:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, rumours said:

@Ronk @Marges @Donna Noble @Jorget @KatieJudasGaga4 @Oriane @NNES @The Louvre @OG Gaga Stan @SamanthaC

If you are tagged above, that means you expressed direct interest in participating in this megarate previously in the thread.

I apologize for not sending out a reminder earlier, but here's my first reminder about this megarate for Sing to Me Instead by Ben Platt. Moreover, there is a likelihood that the deadline for rates will be pushed back slightly, but I'll announce that as we get close to the due date. :heart:

I also included my general tag list below because GGD acted VERY glitchy when I tried to tag everyone in the OP when it was first opened. If you're interested in participating, let me know :kara:

Hope you all have a great day! :hug:

200.gif

Reveal hidden contents

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming@AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Davian @NNES@HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @DiamondKing @Lazz Monster @CautiousLurker @Luv u Sum @Jorget @AndrewMac95 @Alex Spade @Oscar Snatcher @Widows Kiss @KatieJudasGaga4 @slayo @Possibly Maybe @WarriorPhoenix @GagaSkeletonWay @TeenIdle @SamanthaC @maxmore @Donna Noble @theadamcreator

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @TEAWHORE @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann @Chic @ARealWildMan @Widows Kiss @TeenIdle @Pantera @Dutch @Phoebe Buffay @Queen of Venus

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Kimmo @Davian @Lazz Monster @corvus albus @DelusionalGaga @NNES @LaLuna @Maleficent @OG Gaga Stan

Ooops, I'm almost done listening to it! I'll send my rates tomorrow!

rumours

@Ronk @Marges @Donna Noble @Jorget @KatieJudasGaga4 @Oriane @NNES @The Louvre @OG Gaga Stan @SamanthaC @Maleficent @Blue Madonna

Hi guys! :)

I've only received 1 person's rates for this album (which had rates that were supposed to be due today). I guess the choices are either to extend the deadline out or cancel the megarate entirely. Let me know which option you all prefer, as I don't want to host something if there isn't any interest.

After hearing your input, I'll announce what will happen sometime tomorrow. Have a blessed day :heart:

KatieJudasGaga4
24 minutes ago, rumours said:

@Ronk @Marges @Donna Noble @Jorget @KatieJudasGaga4 @Oriane @NNES @The Louvre @OG Gaga Stan @SamanthaC @Maleficent @Blue Madonna

I've only received 1 person's rates for this album (which had rates that were supposed to be due today). I guess the choices are either to extend the deadline out or cancel the megarate entirely. Let me know which option you all prefer, as I don't want to host something if there isn't any interest.

After hearing your input, I'll announce what will happen sometime tomorrow. Have a blessed day :heart:

Oh shoot, I'll send my rates now, I completely forgot

Donna Noble
2 hours ago, rumours said:

whoops whoops whoops sending now

Government Hooker-eh

Lumi

I'll listen to it again tomorrow and send my rates then. :kara:

underneath the pine

Oriane
10 hours ago, rumours said:

I've had my rates ready since almost the beginning, but totally forgot to send them afterwards :smh:

I'll do it now !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

SharkmanthaC

I will listen today and work on sending rates today or tomorrow! 

she/her/hers

loathereality

am i late? ddl says 10th :((

edit. ok read the thread lol, ill send my rates today :)

Davian

I thought I wouldn’t like this album, since I wasn’t really impressed with what I heard so far. So because of that I was still deciding if I should give it a chance, and later forgot to even comment lol. But I’m happy I gave it a chance. I’m a sucker for choir and piano.:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Ronk

Will there be a megarate?  I think it would be great!

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

Will there be a megarate?  I think it would be great!

Yes, there will be. :heart:

It'll be happening very soon :)

Archived