💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Jagged Little Pill (Alanis Morissette)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Did Beyonce cover this?

She combined with it "If I Were A Boy" in some live performances:

Edit: Nevermind, you found it as well :huntyga:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

Okay, only 2 songs left: You Learn & Head Over Feet

The results will be released in 5 minutes! The difference between the 2 songs is only 0.06 points... it's truly anyone's game :excited2:

Ronk
2 minutes ago, rumours said:

She combined with it "If I Were A Boy" in some live performances:

Wow.  She puts on quite a show!

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Wow.  She puts on quite a show!

She gets tons of hate on GGD. While I'll admit she isn't my favorite artist, there's no denying that the woman is very talented.

Ronk
Just now, Oriane said:

Head Over Feet #1

Plenty of us have been saying that.  Hope we're right.  Although I love You Learn also.

The Louvre

Head Over Feet for #1!!! :queenga:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

rumours
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I'm so happy with this top 2. :wub:

It's certainly not the Top 2 I expected, but it's sort of refreshing that the 2 most popular songs aren't the Top 2. :)

Davian

I'm team Your Learn! But I gave both a solid score so I wouldn't be mad if either of them won

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

The Louvre
1 minute ago, rumours said:

She gets tons of hate on GGD. While I'll admit she isn't my favorite artist, there's no denying that the woman is very talented.

I really like her, and I Always silently Judge the people hating on her here, attacking her intelligence, talent, riggory, nothing that I haven't seen so thank u for being kind :).

I also love that she covered YOK, one of my favourite songs ever.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Ronk
2 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

I really like her, and I Always silently Judge the people hating on her here, attacking her intelligence, talent, riggory, nothing that I haven't seen so thank u for being kind :).

I also love that she covered YOK, one of my favourite songs ever.

Yes,  I don't think any artist should receive hate.

rumours

#2: You Learn

alanis-morrissettex750.jpg

Average Score: 9.15

Highest Score: 11 @GoldenPonyboy

Lowest Score: 6.5 @Oriane

Comments:

@GoldenPonyboy ~ “For some reason, I was the biggest Alanis fan around 2007-2008 at the age of 12. This song was not my favorite as I first listened to the album, but as I have become an adult, I find that it is the song that I revisit the most when facing obstacles. It brings a lot of comfort and is just a nice ''look on the bright side'' type of song without being overly preachy. It is very liberating to me.”

@corvus albus ~ “I also recommend "walking around naked in your living room" because it can lead to  some fun experiences. Besides that, the song is really well done and the instrumentation is borderline great but it never reaches greatness for me”

@Oriane ~ “Nice but it doesn’t stand out and it’s repetitive.”

@KooKoo ~ “My favorite on the album.  Love the instrumental.  Everything you do in life you learn from it.”

@Ronk ~ “Beautiful harmonically. Deserves an 11”

@The Louvre ~ “The verses are so good, but I like the chorus a bit less.”

Performance:

WHICH MEANS!!!!....

#1: Head Over Feet

alanis-morissette.jpg

Average Score: 9.21

Highest Score: 11 @Glamourpuss @Ronk @Blue Madonna @That J

Lowest Score: 7 @Oriane @Davian

Comments:

@corvus albus ~ “A genuine love song on THE break-up album that has THE definitive break-up song on it. I LOVE IT!”

@Oriane ~ “The melody is beautiful, I would prefer it in another style.”

@KooKoo ~ “Such a simple yet brilliant song.  Love the melody, brings back memories.”

@Ronk ~ “Such a perfect song in every way; melody, harmony, beat, mood.  I cry.”

@The Louvre ~ “Between the anger and frustration, Head Over Feet is a soft spot in the middle of the album. And a highlight too. Such a sweet and beautiful song.”

Performance:

rumours

@rumours @GoldenPonyboy @VenusHooker @The Louvre @McYves @The Bling @corvus albus @Oriane @Glamourpuss @KooKoo @Ronk @Blue Madonna @giskardsb @That J @Reginald @SamanthaC @Davian

Thank you all very much for participating! I hope the whole experience was enjoyable :heart:

I plan on doing more of these niche megarates like I used to do, so let me know if you're interested in being tagged in the future!  :heart:

Thanks again and have a wonderful rest of your weekend :hug:

Archived