💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JLO talks Iconic Grammy dress

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

Jennifer Lopez posted a video talking about the day she wore her iconic Versace dress.  I think this is going to be a series and I'm wondering if she is going to talk only about her fashion moments or fashion moments from pop culture. Most likely it's going to be about her but I wonder if she would make a video on Gaga's Meat dress or the fashion change gaga pioneered in the music industry. 

RAMROD

It needs a J.Lo for the dress to work and becomes iconic. Cos a month earlier Geri Halliwell of Spice Girls wore it for NRJ Awards and it didn't fly. Proving once again, that no matter how hard you tried, if something not meant to be yours, it won't be.

original-1756-1419363106-3.jpg?downsize=

geri-halliwell-versace.jpg?quality=90&st

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma
46 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It needs a J.Lo for the dress to work and becomes iconic. Cos a month earlier Geri Halliwell of Spice Girls wore it for NRJ Awards and it didn't fly. Proving once again, that no matter how hard you tried, if something not meant to be yours, it won't be.

original-1756-1419363106-3.jpg?downsize=

geri-halliwell-versace.jpg?quality=90&st

The second picture looks stunning tbh but yeah, that dress will forever be JLo’s.

Regina George

I know that moment is iconic but I honestly never liked that dress and I always thought it looked cheap... :shrug:

Archived