Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras Debut Album Lead 4/26

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Ain't she the one who likes working with Dr. Luke and Azealia Banks? lol good luck getting through to the GP with all that baggage lol 

Damon
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Ain't she the one who likes working with Dr. Luke and Azealia Banks? lol good luck getting through to the GP with all that baggage lol 

she already dropped azealia and luke so what's your point? it's like still bragging about gaga working with r. kelly and terry richardson years ago

OT: I'm low key excited to hear it! her halloween ep is still a bop :legend:

... and now i just sit in silence.

3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Yeah it's really problematic with Dr. Luke. Azealia cancelled it (she suggested it in the first place)

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, Antonoff said:

she already dropped luke 

Wait, she’s not working with Dr. Luke anymore? 

VoldeLorde2
3 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

she already dropped azealia and luke so what's your point? it's like still bragging about gaga working with r. kelly and terry richardson years ago

OT: I'm low key excited to hear it! her halloween ep is still a bop :legend:

1 minute ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Wait, she’s not working with Dr. Luke anymore? 

She’s still working with him. Her latest song with lil Aaron has Luke as a writing credit

davflz

I'm honestly so here for her. She is the only decent musician to come out of my country like ever and we need a trans pop diva who continuously delivers bops to become mainstream :vegas:

joannesrats

I'll support her when she denounces Dr. Luke. Until then, I won't give her one stream 

dynamite

I got her confused with Trisha Paytas and was about to send hate mail to her label for allowing it :neyde:

Damon
46 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

She’s still working with him. Her latest song with lil Aaron has Luke as a writing credit

oh, mess :rip:

... and now i just sit in silence.

ELECTROHEART
14 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I got her confused with Trisha Paytas and was about to send hate mail to her label for allowing it :neyde:

Wtf I always confuse her with trisha too :ladyhaha:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

JohnnyVersace

HYPEDT :vegas:

I love this girl. I need her to top Hillside Boys and serve something incredible and bubblegum. 

pop a 911

Misread and thought Trisha Paytas was debuting... woulda been here for that... seems everyone is dropping singles but you know who 😒bd1da47ad7d292975ecef3de91a084de.jpg

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Archived