Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there any book that compiles Gaga's looks?

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

I'm not really into fashion and I'm not a well-dressed G.U.Y., but I've always been fascinated about the insane amount of unique looks Gaga has served since she started her career. The other day I was lurking on La Maison Gaga twitter account and I wondered if there is any book that consolidates all (or most of) Gaga's looks she has worn in shows, tours, photoshoots, MVs, everyday life, galas... with photos of her wearing those outfits. I would pay big money for it.

Thanks in advance.

JaggedIllegalBillygoat-size_restricted.g

SharkmanthaC

I don't think there is just because if there was it would be talked about more often.

We should create one. :party:

Spoiler

It would cost a lot of money though because of all the images that are copyright, like Getty Images that are like $500 a picture.

she/her/hers

BgRaEgTaT

The closest would be her Terry Richardson book. Honestly though this is a good idea we should make one and get rich :classy:

davflz

there isn't :messga: the closest thing would be the fashion page on gagapedia, which literally lists everything she ever wore in chronological order

she should get on making a book though. If it included everything, even all her streetwear looks it would be bigger than the bible but I'd be here for it :ladyhaha: she could even insert little stories about the major ones and maybe even include some behind the scenes photos of custom pieces :vegas:

It would be such a great novelty items for fans and she could make a ton of money from it :laughga:

FfFfFfFF

No, but honestly someone should it.  So many iconic looks (some of them being literal pieces of pop history) from a 10+ years old career, we need an archive.

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I don't think there is just because if there was it would be talked about more often.

We should create one. :party:

Reveal hidden contents

It would cost a lot of money though because of all the images that are copyright, like Getty Images that are like $500 a picture.

Yeah, I'm aware it would be really expensive, but it's Lady Gaga. I can't believe it doesn't exist yet :giveup:

16 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

My online archive is the closest to a virtual book

http://lamaisongaga.tumblr.com/archive

Thank you so much for your efforts! I'm gonna read them all :udidnt:

SharkmanthaC
42 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

26 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, I'm aware it would be really expensive, but it's Lady Gaga. I can't believe it doesn't exist yet :giveup:

Thank you so much for your efforts! I'm gonna read them all :udidnt:

@ARTPOPthatbooty does amazing work.  You'll get lost in the tumblr with all the amazing looks Gaga gives and the amount of detail he provides.

she/her/hers

Archived