celeb

Britney Spears’ Advisors Feared She Would Die if She Didn’t Get Treatment

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

ugh. Before I was skeptic of all of this, and now im startin to believe this is real but IDK. im holding out that she is fine and her team is making her look awful. 

-Mark

babyboo
2 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I don’t believe any of this for one second... how can ANYTHING in her life be “out of control” when everything’s is controlled down to her personal decisions like what to eat? The issue is she has NO CONTROL over ANYTHING in her life. Just a year into her conservatorship she did that for the record docu & she cried about how sad she was, how everything was too in control, how even in prison you know when it will end but she doesn’t even have that? & now it’s been going on for almost 11 years with no end in sight, it’s disgusting. This is legit infringing on her civil rights & the courts are just letting it happen & she can’t even use her own money or resources to get out of it cause she’s been deemed incapable of deciding anything.

Even she herself said her life is too 'in control' in 2008. Its 2019 and the situation has not changed. Can't blame her doing drastic measures.

beaublue
13 hours ago, babyboo said:

Even she herself said her life is too 'in control' in 2008. Its 2019 and the situation has not changed. Can't blame her doing drastic measures.

I know lmao I mentioned that she said her life was too in control in 2008 when she did that for the record docu in my post... she also compared it to being in prison but with no release date & then cried about how sad she was.

Archived