Jump to content
Gaga Daily Youtube
question

What will happen when Britney leaves the mental health facility?

Featured Posts

Gimme More

What are your thoughts?

it's been a few days and her team haven't addressed these 'theories' that are going viral and i really can't see Britney suddenly being open and discussing it either.

i wouldn't be shocked if she took a very long break and disappeared. i really cannot see another residency in the near future either (which i think is best as she really needs to focus on herself and her family).

i'm just really intrigued to see how this all unfolds.

i wonder if britney has even heard about all this going on all over social media/news outlets, i can imagine this could be stressing her out more.

i just hope britney is okay :heart: there is clearly something shady going on in team britney.

Edited by Gimme More
  • Love 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gam

Just want her to be happy  :ohno:

She really doesn't deserve all of this, hope her kids aren't affected aswell, I feel like her team or someone close to her needs to clarify  something soon :ohno:

Edited by Gam
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hurricane326

Mental facilities do not allow phones/internet access.

Computer access is restricted to necessary things.

She 99% has no idea

Honey, you got a big storm comin'

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa

I hope she talks about it and asks for help because if she acts like nothing happened, people will forget about this and the media will defend her father and they will speak on her behalf. She needs to link this to something like the MeToo movement and expose them. She needs to not care about her kids at the moment and not let anyone use them to threaten her like her father and the court did. She really has to fight but it has been so long I dont think she wants to fight anymore :( she doesnt trust public opinion to open up about what happened to her because she was and still is extremely judged and mocked 

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nino
4 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Mental facilities do not allow phones/internet access.

Computer access is restricted to necessary things.

She 99% has no idea

She’s been seen with a phone in hand. Regardless with all this talk I’m positive at least a friend has reached out.

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More

i think the horrible thing is if she comes out confirms what is being said, she'll get all the crazy press attention she has said for the past few years that she hates. she clearly wants to be left alone, this is a double edged sword. 

rooting for you brit :heart:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

She’s been seen with a phone in hand. Regardless with all this talk I’m positive at least a friend has reached out.

i hope she does at least have some good people around her! she's such a sweet girl and deserves the world.

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ray of Light

Hopefully a new judge overlooks her case and the people who are in charge of her estate and kids. Her dad has always been sketch and money driven.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
7 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i think the horrible thing is if she comes out confirms what is being said, she'll get all the crazy press attention she has said for the past few years that she hates. she clearly wants to be left alone, this is a double edged sword. 

rooting for you brit :heart:

Lindsay Lohan went to Dubai to escape the press and paparazzi as its almost illegal there and she says she feels amazing. The only problem is Britney has kids!  

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegas

She’ll probably go home and eat a bag of Cheetos. 

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timmers
53 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Lindsay Lohan went to Dubai to escape the press and paparazzi as its almost illegal there and she says she feels amazing. The only problem is Britney has kids!  

Yeah sure she says she feels amazing and so much better when she's talking in interviews, but compare that to her attitude and online outbursts towards Big Brother, Lea Michele, etc. and she's still clearly a mess. All she gets out of Dubai is getting to be a mess without pressure to be on social media and without paparazzi catching her.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
25 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Yeah sure she says she feels amazing and so much better when she's talking in interviews, but compare that to her attitude and online outbursts towards Big Brother, Lea Michele, etc. and she's still clearly a mess. All she gets out of Dubai is getting to be a mess without pressure to be on social media and without paparazzi catching her.

I did not say Dubai will cure your mental illness, I said you can escape the media and paparazzi and have privacy.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse
1 hour ago, hurricane326 said:

Mental facilities do not allow phones/internet access.

Computer access is restricted to necessary things.

She 99% has no idea

Not always true... the facility I work on allows clients to have phones. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hurricane326
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Not always true... the facility I work on allows clients to have phones. 

Interesting. May I ask why? When I was in one it was because they would interfere with your recovery process

Honey, you got a big storm comin'

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...
1111