💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney’s father threatened her about taking her kids

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I did read somewhere that she was not taking her meds as prescribed, including taking larger dosages.  Let me find the source!

Same source who told them about Britney being in mental institution told them about her refusing to take her meds..

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadeykins

I've been sectioned under the mental health act and detained and basically the only reason they can do this is if the person is considered to be "lacking capacity" which means they aren't able to make judgements for themselves or may be detached from reality (if they are psychotic) so if she's being detained against her will it is for a reason. As in she's a danger to herself. It's really not easy to be detained like that because they have to be able to prove that you can't look after yourself and they do tonnes of tests and assessments. Xx

Gracious Gaga
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Same source who told them about Britney being in mental institution told them about her refusing to take her meds..

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-advisors-feared-singer-would-die-without-treatment/

I am seeing that most sources state she completely stopped taking her prescribed meds.  This source says she was taking the “wrong amount” of her meds.  Who really knows what’s going on.  But it does seem like her mental health was deteriorating to a dangerous point. :shrug:

♥ Kindness Police.

26 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

A lot of times people in need of professional mental help may be in denial of the reality of their mental state and will refuse help, which can lead to worse things happening.  The two women in the video are putting a negative stigma towards mental health institutions.  I believe Britney’s team did the right thing.  Apparently Britney was abusing her meds which can be a clear sign of substance addiction.  I really think she is getting the help she needed.  

Nobody has a problem with Britney taking medication, they have a problem with the Conservativeship.  Millions of people have mental issues that are way worse than Britney and they dont have a Conservativeship. If Britney chooses to go see a Doctor that can help her off the medication and see if she can survive without it, it is her choice. If Britney mental illness was so bad, why make her tour the world and make millions of money working all day?

Let me just remind you that the current Conservativeship is forever she can never be independent till the day she dies.

Stephen

The people who try to downplay this situation and say "she's under the c-ship for  a reason" make me sick :madge: .

Use common sense. They are exploiting her for every cent she's worth. Whatever happens in the dark will come to the light.

River

Why to stop her now after a very successful residency that lasted so long? it doesn't make any sense to force her to cancel the new one.. the tickets were selling well.. if her team is really a greedy monster, they would let her perform until she will literally lose her mind, they lose money for every second she's not working :duck:

I just can't believe those girls, they look fishy and a bit crazy, they didn't give one real credible proof for what they are saying, maybe something is going on but not in the conspiracy size that they are making it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gracious Gaga
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Nobody has a problem with Britney taking medication, they have a problem with the Conservativeship.  Millions of people have mental issues that are way worse than Britney and they dont have a Conservativeship. If Britney chooses to go see a Doctor that can help her off the medication and see if she can survive without it, it is her choice. If Britney mental illness was so bad, why make her tour the world and make millions of money working all day?

Let me just remind you that the current Conservativeship is forever she can never be independent till the day she dies.

I believe the c-ship is necessary because without it she would be a danger to herself and she has yet to prove otherwise to mental health professionals.  Is that such a crazy concept?  I don’t think it is :shrug: 

♥ Kindness Police.

16 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I believe the c-ship is necessary because without it she would be a danger to herself and she has yet to prove otherwise to mental health professionals.  Is that such a crazy concept?  I don’t think it is :shrug: 

But she is not in danger to herself or others what are you talking about? she had amental breakdown 11 years ago like everyone and been getting much better every year. She has been good for 11 years yet they want her under Conservativeship forever? if shes that bad, why make her work 24 hours a day? This is clearly about money and control. They promised to leave her alone after the circus tour but her father made a deal with the judge to have her for life!

Even britney mom, sister, ex manager, and many more support the freebritney movement. Even the lawyer gave up his salary and raise of money and left

XxBones

There’s something kind of annoying well at least for me to see so many people have opinions or saying what’s right for Britney when they don’t even know her personally or not even in her circle. Just cause you had a “source” tell you a few things and then all of a sudden an expert on what needs to be done. Britney isn’t alone she has her family. Her sister her mom her brother. If she was truly in danger that was caused by other people I am sure they would have stepped in. Drs. are taught to treat disorders and I am sure they wouldn’t force things down her throat if it wasn’t necessary. This is literally assuming that her whole circle and team of drs. treating her are all bad for her and that according to fans they know more and that she needs to be on nothing and go back to whatever mental state she was in. Just think about how well she was doing and that happened after a breakdown that only happened after an intervention

19 minutes ago, XxBones said:

There’s something kind of annoying well at least for me to see so many people have opinions or saying what’s right for Britney when they don’t even know her personally or not even in her circle. Just cause you had a “source” tell you a few things and then all of a sudden an expert on what needs to be done. Britney isn’t alone she has her family. Her sister her mom her brother. If she was truly in danger that was caused by other people I am sure they would have stepped in. Drs. are taught to treat disorders and I am sure they wouldn’t force things down her throat if it wasn’t necessary. This is literally assuming that her whole circle and team of drs. treating her are all bad for her and that according to fans they know more and that she needs to be on nothing and go back to whatever mental state she was in. Just think about how well she was doing.

Her mom and sister did step in and spoke against what is happening. These professional people you talk about have left their money, salary, and raise and escaped before this happened. Many experts say what happening is unusual. We knew about this for 11 years, its not because of some random person saying something. Whats funny is her dad is an alcoholic for a very long time and had mental problems yet he own her? and what did britney do? she shaved her head because she knew they would test her hair and had some bad performances, she was never unstable.

Again, nobody is saying she should not take medication or that she is not mentally ill! they are speaking against the Conservativeship.

Economy
1 hour ago, Jadeykins said:

I've been sectioned under the mental health act and detained and basically the only reason they can do this is if the person is considered to be "lacking capacity" which means they aren't able to make judgements for themselves or may be detached from reality (if they are psychotic) so if she's being detained against her will it is for a reason. As in she's a danger to herself. It's really not easy to be detained like that because they have to be able to prove that you can't look after yourself and they do tonnes of tests and assessments. Xx

This! I have been hospitalized for 2 weeks before in mental inpatient but the first 72 hours (3 days) was mandatory as I was on a form 1 (or form 3 I forget which). So I didn't have a choice

But there's stuff that's being done to Britney spereately that just isn't right

Economy
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

The people who try to downplay this situation and say "she's under the c-ship for  a reason" make me sick :madge: .

Use common sense. They are exploiting her for every cent she's worth. Whatever happens in the dark will come to the light.

This! There's ppl on outright disability cuz their mental health isn't so bad and they aren't on a Conservativeship

This at this point is disgusting

Economy
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

But she is not in danger to herself or others what are you talking about? she had amental breakdown 11 years ago like everyone and been getting much better every year. She has been good for 11 years yet they want her under Conservativeship forever? if shes that bad, why make her work 24 hours a day? This is clearly about money and control. They promised to leave her alone after the circus tour but her father made a deal with the judge to have her for life!

Even britney mom, sister, ex manager, and many more support the freebritney movement. Even the lawyer gave up his salary and raise of money and left

This! It doesn't add up

Conservativeship are for extreme cases and 11 years is even more extreme.

If she was soooooooo bad to justify this why have her work so much???

Also this much control for this long would only drive one crazy and make her mental health worse not better!

24 minutes ago, Economy said:

This! It doesn't add up

Conservativeship are for extreme cases and 11 years is even more extreme.

If she was soooooooo bad to justify this why have her work so much???

Also this much control for this long would only drive one crazy and make her mental health worse not better!

Exactly, they drive her crazy and when she defends herself, they use that against her. They even used her kids to threaten her!  

Economy
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Exactly, they drive her crazy and when she defends herself, they use that against her. They even used her kids to threaten her!  

This is disgusting

I hope she quits music if that's what she wants and just enjoy the rest of her life she's done enough!!!

Also if she decides to stay, she needs new management that doesn't treat her like some equipment to make money :saladga:

Archived