💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

La Maison Gaga posts backstage Enigma outfit

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Miel

I definitely can see this whole ensemble as an in-show outfit, especially if the additional pieces can be easily removed.

Ugh, that'd be such an easy addition- one song is the full outfit, the next song(s) have just the catsuit, and then further songs she could throw another jacket/additional piece on. Bam, a whole outfit for a whole act.

Miss Gagi pls

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
19 hours ago, monsieurRed said:

Either look is fine. I don’t care for the blue wig. :saladga:

same, im over the wig and imma throw in that neon laced up leotard she wears during like beautiful dirty rich and dance in the dark. its just so unflattering!!

Suspiria

This looks amazing. Honestly if she just went from the mirrored catsuit to this for the rest of the show I'd be ok with it. This vomits all over that black and green outfit.

Gaga I don't understand you:saladga: you could literally have ANY costumes in the world, price is of no consequence to you. How tf did you end up with those cheap hideous leotards?

Schwerk

Makes sense she doesn't wear a vizor for M&G photo opps. Also the shoulder and hip boobs seem uncomfortable when posing with people. Unless you want to keep a distance like some other artists do.

Would love this look on stage though.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived