Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song will get #1 in the upcoming weeks?

Galagala

Featured Posts

Galagala

After almost half a year without works from A-list stars (just the ThankU,Next thing), we're about to welcome an exciting era for pop music.:excited2:

Which song will dominate the upcoming weeks?

-Old Town Road

-Madonna&Maluma new song(4/17)

-Justin Bieber&Lil Dicky new song(4/19)

-TS7 new song(4/26)

Btw, "Old Town Road" just broke record for gaining the highest streaming points in one week.:gum:

Thoughts?

Ryusei

Probably meme town road :saladga: sad time for music history. The justin bieber song will be a meme for a week and then die like that freaky friday song with chris brown wasnt that also lil dicky?

Musery

River

Ma'Luma song :diane:

Spoiler

:sure:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FfFfFfFF

The one that is least likely is Madonna's song. The rest have pretty high chances I guess.

Galagala
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Probably meme town road :saladga: sad time for music history. The justin bieber song will be a meme for a week and then die like that freaky friday song with chris brown wasnt that also lil dicky?

This is the biggest question..... Can Taylor beat Old Town Road?:awesome:

Super interesting..

Meredith Grey

Old Town Road & Taylor will battle it out. Taylor will probably claim number one for a week or two before being bumped down by Old Town Road.

yall gotta give different music a chance tho bc Old Town Road is a bop

VoldeLorde2
8 minutes ago, Galagala said:

This is the biggest question..... Can Taylor beat Old Town Road?:awesome:

Super interesting..

Taylor beat Despacito's sixteen week long reign. She can beat another trash song

FentyGa
21 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

old town road is a bop tho tbh skjdsk

it'll prolly stay number one until taylor releases

unless 7 rings creeps its way back up once again skdksk

The13thNote

Is it bad...and I don't mean to sound mean...that I kind of want Taylor to experience her ARTPOP moment? 

I feel like with the success of Red, 1989, and Reputation's leads, Taylor needs a humbling moment in her career. 

I feel like her delivering romance related bop after bop has become stale, and I want her to kind of experience what Gaga (ARTPOP), Beyonce (4), Katy (Witness), Kesha (Warrior), Britney (Britney Jean), and Rihanna (Rated R) have experienced, which is a kind of a "career correcting" era that forces her to challenge her own artistry. 

Idk. Maybe that's just me, but I personally don't think Taylor is going to have the success she achieved with her previous three albums. Reputation already showed a hint of a decline by the end of it's era even though it had a massive tour. Reminds me of Born This Way. (Rep followed success of 1989 the way BTW followed success of TFM). By the end of the Born This Way era Gaga's singles (which had previously ALWAYS went Top 10 and mostly Top 5) began to wain into the Top 15s and Top 20s. 

I actually see Tay's next lead dipping into a #2,#3, or even #4 debut considering how streaming has continued to change, her base is now aging, her reputation is still shaky, and also depending on how the song sounds. If it's another basic love bop, I don't see that defeating the newly popular summer jam Old Town Road. Especially competing against a newly married Bieber hit with a large rap feature and the fact the gay streams are gonna be split between Carly Rae Jepsen, Taylor Swift, and Madonna all within a ten day period. 

The cards seem really stacked against her and even if she does happen to pull off a number one, it won't be sizeable the way her previous leads have been. 

I just don't see Taylor as powerful enough to beat OTR AND Bieber AND Ariana while also having her hype firepower sucked away a little by stans streaming CRJ and Madonna. 

Archived