đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney against her will on mental institution

warioaddams

Featured Posts

@Britt maybe change the thread title to Britney's Mom Supports #freebritney?  People need to hear what's going on :eww:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Salome said:

Saddens me that this is on the internet. No privacy at all

Legal conservatorships are always a public matter to protect from abuse of the system. Britney was actually given more privacy than any private citizen would, a lot of the documentation is still sealed. That's the first reason real fans have always suspected something is off with it. The details of why she needs to be under conservatorship are sealed when that's NEVER the case in the US, you can look up the full details of Amanda Bynes' case, for example. The only statement we ever got about it from Britney was this voicemail from after her breakdown was over and she had successfully found stability and toured the world without issue.

Gimme More

okay i don't know what to believe :saladga:

the fact lynne is actually liking posts! :saladga:

hope britney is okay:heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

okay i don't know what to believe :saladga:

the fact lynne is actually liking posts! :saladga:

hope britney is okay:heart:

Even if the britney gram info was wrong, Lynne just confirmed something is not right with Britney's conservatorship. You can help Britney by spreading the word.

Phaye Monster

Poor Britney has never had it easy. My heart breaks for her. I just hope she's getting the love and support she needs right now.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

I think it's very interesting that every detail of Britney's life has been micromanaged by the conservatorship for 10 years and she hasn't said a single word about it, even when that team is publicly publishing exact details of her spending details. This is the same woman who's always had a problem with the press prying. You'd think she'd have a problem with her bank info being made public, if she was allowed to speak at all in the first place :bon:

7 minutes ago, Nino said:

Legal conservatorships are always a public matter to protect from abuse of the system. Britney was actually given more privacy than any private citizen would, a lot of the documentation is still sealed. That's the first reason real fans have always suspected something is off with it. The details of why she needs to be under conservatorship are sealed when that's NEVER the case in the US, you can look up the full details of Amanda Bynes' case, for example. The only statement we ever got about it from Britney was this voicemail from after her breakdown was over and she had successfully found stability and toured the world without issue.

Oh sorry did not know this. I'm from The Netherlands

Gimme More

either way there is something definitely shady happening in britney's team. there have been so many bad stories about larry and robin.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Just now, Salome said:

Oh sorry did not know this. I'm from The Netherlands

If they were allowed to control her like a child, as well as manage her entire financial life in private without showing any proof of anything to the courts, it would essentially be legal enslavement. But she wasn't granted those same freedoms and now things aren't adding up. 

9d5.png

beaublue
47 minutes ago, Nino said:

image0.png

Lynne is liking comments about Britney’s conservatorship holding her against her will. 

image0.png 

She then started following a popular fan page after they posted #freebritney

Could she have information that we don’t? I hope Britney is safe and okay :ohno:

If course she has info that we don’t? She’s her mom? Lmaooo

1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

If course she has info that we don’t? She’s her mom? Lmaooo

The timing is veeerrry sus. She obviously has her eyes to social media, she has to know about the Britney Gram rumors, and right when that news is taking off within Britney's fanbase she does this.

Archived