💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney against her will on mental institution

warioaddams

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

There is a picture of her at that hair salon.

Wait show me. All my friends were CERTAIN Larry planted it :air:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two Britney stans who run the Britney's Gram podcast received a voicemail from a former paralegal allegedly close to Britney's conservatorship which reveals that Britney was forced into the mental health facility in January against her will because she refused to take her meds and was driving.

Apparently it was also her father's decision to cancel Domination because she wasn't taking the meds prescribed to her by doctors. The whole excuse about cancelling to look after her ailing father is allegedly just a cover up for what's really going on. This also corroborates insider information that was given to Bradley Stern (who has connections to people around her) that her and Jamie aren't getting along.

This also might explain her co-conservator's sudden resignation in March and the startling appeal he made to the courts: 

“Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis.”

The fact that we've not heard anything directly from Britney herself means that we can't know for sure but there's a lot of aligning evidence which makes it seem that something isn't right in this situation.

You can listen to the episode here:

https://britneysgram.com/2019/04/16/free-britney-episode-75/

River

I don't believe this.

And if it's really true and she was force, then there's a good reason and she needs to stay there for her own safety, not taking the meds is serious and nobody should "free" her, nobody here is her psychiatrist.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Damon

I don't think she needs to be freed, it sounds like she could reslly use some help and be surrounded by her beloved ones :ohno: hope she recovers soon

... and now i just sit in silence.

likeitrough

The concern for Britney, her well-being and free state of mind is really sweet but I don't think we should all jump on the conspiracy train. If she really is spending time with her family and taking care of herself that would explain why she hasn't spoken out directly. 

I would need more "proof" than two stans to join in on #FreeBritney.

Dilwyn

Honestly it feels like just a fan conspiracy, you can't just go around accusing people of stuff like that.

Eddie
31 minutes ago, Britt said:

Two Britney stans who run the Britney's Gram podcast received a voicemail from a former paralegal allegedly close to Britney's conservatorship

I stop believing this after that part :awkney:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

image0.png

Lynne is liking comments about Britney’s conservatorship holding her against her will. 

image0.png 

She then started following a popular fan page after they posted #freebritney

Could she have information that we don’t? I hope Britney is safe and okay :ohno:

Antoni
48 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

I was hospitalized once and I would be horrified if anyone told my school "Did you know Ben is suicidal?"

Wow this actually happened to me in middle school. 

I agree with others who say if they put her in there, they have good enough reason. We don't want another 2006/2007 Britney, and her father wouldn't cancel Domination and lost out on his cut of the money if it wasn't because he felt he absolutely had to for her future.

My name isn't Timmers

Runway

"because she refused to take her meds and was driving."

Seems like a good reason to be forced into a facilty IMO

15 minutes ago, Nino said:

image0.png

Lynne is liking comments about Britney’s conservatorship holding her against her will. 

image0.png 

She then started following a popular fan page after they posted #freebritney

Could she have information that we don’t? I hope Britney is safe and okay :ohno:

this is alarming

1 minute ago, Britt said:

this is alarming

i knoww they deleted my thread about it but I think it's really important :giveup:

Archived