Webbys
other

How insiders 'get things right' [Apology inside]

Featured Posts

hurricane326

I know I'm the one who spread gagawhoami around here and caused untold chaos, and I'd like to say I'm sorry 

Ok but how did they get - or appear to get - things right

Essentially they make a private account and tweet any random date they can, then make the account public as soon as one is correct, then delete everything else that was wrong

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-change-the-date-of-a-Tweet GREAT EXPLANATION HERE

THEY'RE ALL FAKE

Honey, you got a big storm comin'

ChromeAngel

True. They also (sometimes) wait until they can make a logical guess that anyone could think of. Very few insiders are legit I’ve learned 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LGMonster95

They also read every single rumour about her and then make a guess. I also have a tweet about ARTPOP before it was announced, said stuff about American Horror Story weeks before it actually happened etc and I wasn't an insider....

• LMAO 1

Oriane

We knew and said it multiple times :smh:

You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...
  • Like 2

GhettoFabulous

Wbk :diane: I even have an insider account that I use to convince and hype myself up for new Gaga **** when I know I’m taking straight up bull because in times like this anything will do since sis vanished from the face of the earth:madge:

Edited by GhettoFabulous
LG6 is NEVER coming

dynamite
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

They also read every single rumour about her and then make a guess. I also have a tweet about ARTPOP before it was announced, said stuff about American Horror Story weeks before it actually happened etc and I wasn't an insider....

That's what a real insider would say :trollga: