đź”´ Limited-edition Red Vinyl đź”´

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

news

Lady Gaga to Launch Haus Beauty in Vegas Boutique

monketsharona
36 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Besides, as fans we should support whatever she’s doing.

Gaga : Jump off the cliff

Sheep fan jumping.

:wtfga:

Seriously, being fan doesn't mean following her blindly without having your own opinions. I always trashed those artists making easy money on stuff like this. I won't be hypocrite saying 'yes' to this only because Lady Gaga does this. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonSwiftAnton

As a person who don't use makeup at all I'm so unexcited about Haus Beauty. Hopefully she'll sell more skincare than makeup. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
50 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

 

I know a lot of sheep fans will buy this because it has her name on it but I won't give her one of my cents for this. 

I will give her money for music, movie, series, concerts. Not interested by products only made for her to get richer.

Haven't you thought of the fact A LOT of her fans use and love make up?

Fenty Beauty served super high quality make-up, I can't see why Haus Beauty wouldn't. People like getting make up, get over it

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronlop

I'm just excited for the visuals that would probably come with it!

And the success hopefully! 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaye Monster
40 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga : Jump off the cliff

Sheep fan jumping.

:wtfga:

Seriously, being fan doesn't mean following her blindly without having your own opinions. I always trashed those artists making easy money on stuff like this. I won't be hypocrite saying 'yes' to this only because Lady Gaga does this. 

Yeah I can see your point, but this is Gaga. After what happened with Fame I really doubt she’s doing this just for money. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FalsePromise

If it's not good she's f***ed.

Idk she changed drastically after BTW and ARTPOP, kinda seems like she's hungry for more  money, a trap all rich people get into. It's never enough and they all want more and more. To me it seems like she's become very selfish last few years :/  But than again I don't know her personally but I do know I can't construct someone's personality just out of what they (she) want to present to the world. I may be overthinking :saladga: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bolkins

I never bought the perfumes and I'm not buying this stuff either, because much like the perfume its stuff I dont need or want 

Not saccharin or fake my dear.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga : Jump off the cliff

Sheep fan jumping.

:wtfga:

Seriously, being fan doesn't mean following her blindly without having your own opinions. I always trashed those artists making easy money on stuff like this. I won't be hypocrite saying 'yes' to this only because Lady Gaga does this. 

tumblr_okxlrjhfen1r9dm6no1_540.gif

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, FalsePromise said:

kinda seems like she's hungry for more  money

As long as she invests those money in videos, shoots and performances, we good :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
E Z

*cardi B voice*

What is the reason? 

WHAT IS THE REASON? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
doppelganger
1 hour ago, FalsePromise said:

If it's not good she's f***ed.

Idk she changed drastically after BTW and ARTPOP, kinda seems like she's hungry for more  money, a trap all rich people get into. It's never enough and they all want more and more. To me it seems like she's become very selfish last few years :/  But than again I don't know her personally but I do know I can't construct someone's personality just out of what they (she) want to present to the world. I may be overthinking :saladga: 

Yeap. She’s that hungry for money, which explains why she spent a year starring and making music for a 4th remake of a film for peanuts. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
giskardsb

people always looking for the negative, always looking for worst case scenarios, always  questioning motives, always afraid of failure.

Gaga is in her position because she doesn't do those things.   You all have nothing to do but complain on social media because you do.

Maybe she just wants to do it, maybe she is supporting  her team in their business goals, maybe she wants another source of money to feed into the BTW foundation, maybe she has something different to offer the space.   Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't.   Its literally Gaga's business, she can do what she wants.   

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FalsePromise
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

As long as she invests those money in videos, shoots and performances, we good :vegas:

I agree, but when was the last time she really invested money in high budget video? In GUY maybe :x

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewYorkCity
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

 

I know a lot of sheep fans will buy this because it has her name on it but I won't give her one of my cents for this. 

I will give her money for music, movie, series, concerts. Not interested by products only made for her to get richer.

Well if you wanna see it that way (MAYBE you should wait and see what she comes up with. Because she released a fragrance that had a whole artistic vision behind it, in the perfume itself and the commercial which may I remind you that is one of her best videos) some of y’all should realize that music industry is dying in sales and that’s why if we want to keep high budget performances, videos, etc they are gonna have to get money from somewhere else. 

This bitch sold 15M copies of her first album and now selling 1M pure with ASIB is a huge success so that should tell you why they need to start investing in different  things that give them money besides touring. 

Add: and SINCE WHEN is a person forced to just do one thing? Lmao I am a teacher and if someone offered me to.. idk, own a restaurant and invest there to get more money I would say yes. Would you come here and tell me: YOU ONLY DO THINS FOR MONEY GO TEACH BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING YOU SIGNED UP FOR IN THIS LIFEEEEE!!!! DONT TRY ANYTHING ELSEEEEE!!! TEACH TILL YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!2&3€[email protected]&4737362)2)2&-&[email protected]@“:€:€

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, doppelganger said:

Yeap. She’s that hungry for money, which explains why she spent a year starring and making music for a 4th remake of a film for peanuts. 

This

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...