💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Aaron Carter had 'experience' with MJ

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Aaron-Carter-Says-Hell-Tell-his-Experience-With-Michael-Jackson-in-Upcoming-Book.png

Over the past few days, rumors have been circulating that HBO was distancing itself from the Leaving Neverland Michael Jackson documentary, rumors that HBO has since denied. Months after the film’s premiere, it’s still a hot conversation topic, and now Aaron Carter said that he had his “own experience” with Jackson.

A TMZ cameraman caught up with Carter in an airport and asked him what he thought about the HBO rumors, and Carter answered:

“To be honest, after seeing everyone’s story unfold, I was a little aggressive when I talked about it at first. I mean, everyone has their own stories and everyone has their own situations so I can’t really take away from that. […] In regards to that situation, I actually have my own experience that happened with Michael, so I’m going to be talking about that in the future.”

The cameraman then asked if Carter was talking about any sort of abuse, and Carter responded, “You’re just going to have to find out when I talk about it. […] I’m doing a whole book on my life, and I think it’s appropriate to put my story about my experience with Michael.” He then added, “I’ll always have his back, though.”

Lastly, Carter was asked if he had a message for Jackson’s estate, and he said, “Stay strong, I love you guys. Even if I say something that you don’t like, it’s still my truth and you’re just going to have to accept it.”

https://uproxx.com/music/aaron-carter-michael-jackson/

ARTPOPSTER

I don't have an opinion on what happened with MJ either way, but the fact that he says, “You’re just going to have to find out when I talk about it. […] I’m doing a whole book on my life...", seems weird. 

Just now, ARTPOPSTER said:

I don't have an opinion on what happened with MJ, but the fact that he says, “You’re just going to have to find out when I talk about it. […] I’m doing a whole book on my life...", seems weird. 

Yeah that seems very strange. You would think he might not say if he was abused, but he kinda made it seem promotional almost

mariomania1234

He's trying to sell his book. I don't think he'd say anything damming about a person who  he'd "always have his back". 

He literally defended him weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

He's trying to sell his book. I don't think he'd say anything damming about a person who  he'd "always have his back". 

He literally denfended him weeks ago

This man doesn't seem right in the head

Ryusei

and by saying he'll be talking about it in the future he means whenever he needs some attention cause his career is dying. If you got something to say just say it...

Musery

DeleteMyAccount

I mean it's the same with the doc and all the promo that came after it. If he has something to say, then it'll be in the book. Just like how the doc came and was structured to make a point all at once.

JustAnother
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

and by saying he'll be talking about it in the future he means whenever he needs some attention cause his career is dying. If you got something to say just say it...

This goes for Gaga too. If you have something to release RELEASE IT 

imnotyourbabe10

To this topic:

tenor.gif?itemid=5134244

EDIT: Props to PunkTheFunk for your quoting/transcribing skills -- totally on point and how they do it in academia and better than some focus groups' marketing transcribing I've seen.

tenor.gif

Shipper

This translates to:

I want attention and money so buy my book. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

The Child

Oh gosh here we go again, let the man Rest In Peace for God’s sake!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PartySick

An experience? :sure:

I wish this whole thing would be dropped already. Michael was investigated, stood trial, and found innocent. Between FBI investigations and law enforcement not a shred of evidence was ever found. Those accusing him now, ten years after his death, defended him until it was in their best (and financial) interest to say otherwise.

The only ammo to be had by those that want him to be guilty is stories that have been either contradicted by the ones that told them or proven impossible and the idea that sharing personal space with other people is icky and always malicious and/or sexual in nature.

Stop trying to crucify the corpse of an innocent man and learn to live off your own hustle rather than make quick bucks telling lies about someone else :toofunny:

🖤

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

I don't have an opinion on what happened with MJ either way, but the fact that he says, “You’re just going to have to find out when I talk about it. […] I’m doing a whole book on my life...", seems weird. 

Money. 

PunkTheFunk
36 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

To this topic:

tenor.gif?itemid=5134244

EDIT: Props to PunkTheFunk for your quoting/transcribing skills -- totally on point and how they do it in academia and better than some focus groups' marketing transcribing I've seen.

tenor.gif

It was copy/pasted straight from the article but I'm happy to take the credit

Screen+Shot+2017-09-15+at+10.39.38+AM.pn

Archived