Jump to content
V Magazine Hardcover Edition
music news

Madonna shares new Instagram Hints

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Madame X confirmed

Edited by Haroon
Changed tag after changing section
  • YAAAS 6
  • Shook 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LanaDelGrant

something tells me her album has something to do with portuguese/brazilian culture

-she's in portugal doing her videos

-there's rumors of a colab with Anitta

-Madame X can be read in portuguese as well

 

i k, a reach

  • Shook 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weasel

 Home  > Forums  > Lady Gaga  > News and Events  > Madonna shares new Instagram Hints

:koons:

  • LMAO 26
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk

The full sheet reads:

"Madame X will be the name of my new album. I will be 
Travelling with Lady Gaga around the world to promote it. In doing so, we'll be
Changing the public's perception of our relationship, although we'll probably be
Fighting the whole time. It's okay, because I will be 
Bringing my pepper spray. Love, Madonna."

  • Like 6
  • LMAO 24
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndiGaga
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

 Home  > Forums  > Lady Gaga  > News and Events  > Madonna shares new Instagram Hints

:koons:

Oooops :spin: can i change it?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

 Home  > Forums  > Lady Gaga  > News and Events  > Madonna shares new Instagram Hints

:koons:

This! U might wanna ask a mod to move it. Mistakes happen tho. I've accidentally posted stuff on world news about myself that was meant for conversation area :poot:

 

OT: I'm genuinely exited for this Madonna material :excited2:

  • LMAO 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
9 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

something tells me her album has something to do with portuguese/brazilian culture

-she's in portugal doing her videos

-there's rumors of a colab with Anitta

-Madame X can be read in portuguese as well

 

i k, a reach

I'm Portuguese and I can tell you Portuguese culture is very different and the music sounds nothing alike

 

So if this is the case it would have to be one or the other. It would be hard to represent both as they are quite different

 

It's the same language (with different accent) and Portugal may have colonized Brazil but that's about as far as the connection goes tbh :emma:

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

Ok Gaga...its not cute anymore...release it fat!

  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DutchHooker

Yaaasss, cannot wait, I hope it'll sound like Confessions On A Dancefloor :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SEXODUS

do i have to change my name? :music:

will it get me far? :music:

american life madonna GIF

𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡.
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
applauseGa
18 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

something tells me her album has something to do with portuguese/brazilian culture

-she's in portugal doing her videos

-there's rumors of a colab with Anitta

-Madame X can be read in portuguese as well

 

i k, a reach

The Anitta colab is true, both shared pics on Studio some time ago.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
fayecuntaway
22 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The full sheet reads:

"Madame X will be the name of my new album. I will be 
Travelling with Lady Gaga around the world to promote it. In doing so, we'll be
Changing the public's perception of our relationship, although we'll probably be
Fighting the whole time. It's okay, because I will be 
Bringing my pepper spray. Love, Madonna."

WHY ARE YOU SO ICONIC? 

WHY ARE YOU A LEGEND IN THESE GGD STREETS?

WHY AM I SUCH A FAN? 

:heart:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LanaDelGrant
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm Portuguese and I can tell you Portuguese culture is very different and the music sounds nothing alike

 

So if this is the case it would have to be one or the other. It would be hard to represent both as they are quite different

 

It's the same language (with different accent) and Portugal may have colonized Brazil but that's about as far as the connection goes tbh :emma:

i actually meant portuguese or brazilian

yes it's trash to have anitta if it's portugal themed, but like you said, the language is a link, it's a better connection than having, say, a japanese artist

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...