Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

(LIVE NOW) Coachella 2019: Week 2. Ari, Billie, Rosalía and more!

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jay.P
8 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

What’s wrong with that?

I want to hear Billie sing, not them

Do you hear that? It's poison.

LordEnigma
27 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

I want to hear Billie sing, not them

Well if I paid as much for a ticket as they did, I’d be screaming every word :ohwell:

Jay.P
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Well if I paid as much for a ticket as they did, I’d be screaming every word :ohwell:

I'd be enjoying the music and the performance, but to each his own I guess :kiss:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Stef

I’m quite excited for Ariana. I hear she has some surprises in store :firega:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LordEnigma
Just now, Jay.P said:

I'd be enjoying the music and the performance, but to each his own I guess :kiss:

I mean Billie enjoys the fans screaming and she even encourages it. You can’t expect fans to sit there in silence :ally: 

Stef

To anyone who finds the crowd being loud and energetic off putting. It’s a festival lol. And actually, Coachella crowds are notorious for being as dull as toilet water. Gaga and Bey we’re serving performances and the crowd were dead as ****. It was so embarrassing 💀 so if there’s an artist who is able to engage with the crowd and get them hyped and moving and dancing and screaming along, then I’m all for that 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Bizcochito
11 minutes ago, Stef said:

To anyone who finds the crowd being loud and energetic off putting. It’s a festival lol. And actually, Coachella crowds are notorious for being as dull as toilet water. Gaga and Bey we’re serving performances and the crowd were dead as ****. It was so embarrassing 💀 so if there’s an artist who is able to engage with the crowd and get them hyped and moving and dancing and screaming along, then I’m all for that 

The reason why artists love to tour south america is because of stans screaming  every lyric with passion. :coffee:

LavenderBlonde2

Katy on now! 

Edit: And now she gone! 😛

(Only did 365)

*...I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...*

Archived