đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Britney Spears - Make Me (Original Video)

GlitterAndGrease

Featured Posts

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

I can totally understand why she saw this and cancelled it. It's obvious she's much more of a family person now, so the idea of her kids seeing this probably freaked her out.

This leaking during her mental health treatment isn't going to be great on her.

i get where you're coming from and i love britney but she wears basically the same on stage and she grabs peoples crotches in dance routines :saladga:

NNp.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
26 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Explain. I dont know about any of these 

work bitch - many scenes were cut because britney thought they were 'too sexy' and she didn't want to even film them in the first place.

everytime - was originally meant to see Britney attempt to take her own life in the bathtub. The original treatment for the video was loosely based on the 1995 Nicolas Cage film, Leaving Las Vegas, and would have seen Britney take an overdose, surrounded by pill bottles. we were meant to see Britney wondering around, but unsure if she was alive or not. "Ambiguity is all that remains," MTV is quoted as saying. "Is Britney alive? Dead? A ghost? Did she kill herself off before the tabloids could? Did she kill herself so that she could be reborn?" Allegedly, the video was to end without any resolution.

britney decided to change the concept in the editing stages as she did not want to look like she was pro suicide.

gimme more -  was meant to feature a funeral, with Britney being kidnapped and maybe even murdered. there were leaked pictures of britney in funeral attire and britney sitting in fishnets on a zebra print patterned bedspread with a cat.

XRAY_GM_JULY20_28229.jpg

britney_video.jpg

perfume - Britney meets a guy with whom she falls instantly in love. It's made clear to the audience that Britney is an assassin/hitman as we see her kill a group of people in a car (hence the gun pictures that were leaked to the media). She is given her next assignment who turns out to be the guy she fell in love with at the beginning of the video. The go to meet in their favorite spot, but Britney is not there. She is across the street with a rifle with her target set on him. She looks through the scope and sees her man holding a ring her made for her. She leaves and aborts the mission to kill him. She leaves town because she knows she is not safe around him. Doing this, she knows she will be killed for abandoning her mission to kill this guy. She hides out in a hotel and is taken by other assassins and beaten, tied to a chair, etc. She has sacrificed herself for this man. We see time pass as he dates a new girl, gets married, has a baby, etc. We see him looking out a window thinking about Britney, his true love that disappeared. Then, we see Britney on the floor of her hotel room, barely alive, as her body slowly turns to ash. The last shot of Britney is the hotel room is her smiling as their eyes seem to meet. Her body then disintegrates. The final shot of the video is Britney and her lover kissing in the sunset.

wenn20870475BritneyGun600.jpg

enhanced-12072-1406063670-18.jpg?downsiz

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Stephen

It's literally not good. Britney looks amazing but the concept is really bad. Being sexual is not the problem, it's just a shitty set up. The scene with the 35 dancers looks messy and trashy. Everything at the house is random and awkward. The cage scene is the most creative but it's not even executed well. A complete miss for me. 

LateToCult

Some of y’all need to understand that not everything that is controversial can make your relevancy or music skyrocket. This video would have made Britney into a laughingstock that summer.  :triggered:

Regina George
42 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

work bitch - many scenes were cut because britney thought they were 'too sexy' and she didn't want to even film them in the first place.

everytime - was originally meant to see Britney attempt to take her own life in the bathtub. The original treatment for the video was loosely based on the 1995 Nicolas Cage film, Leaving Las Vegas, and would have seen Britney take an overdose, surrounded by pill bottles. we were meant to see Britney wondering around, but unsure if she was alive or not. "Ambiguity is all that remains," MTV is quoted as saying. "Is Britney alive? Dead? A ghost? Did she kill herself off before the tabloids could? Did she kill herself so that she could be reborn?" Allegedly, the video was to end without any resolution.

britney decided to change the concept in the editing stages as she did not want to look like she was pro suicide.

gimme more -  was meant to feature a funeral, with Britney being kidnapped and maybe even murdered. there were leaked pictures of britney in funeral attire and britney sitting in fishnets on a zebra print patterned bedspread with a cat.

XRAY_GM_JULY20_28229.jpg

britney_video.jpg

perfume - Britney meets a guy with whom she falls instantly in love. It's made clear to the audience that Britney is an assassin/hitman as we see her kill a group of people in a car (hence the gun pictures that were leaked to the media). She is given her next assignment who turns out to be the guy she fell in love with at the beginning of the video. The go to meet in their favorite spot, but Britney is not there. She is across the street with a rifle with her target set on him. She looks through the scope and sees her man holding a ring her made for her. She leaves and aborts the mission to kill him. She leaves town because she knows she is not safe around him. Doing this, she knows she will be killed for abandoning her mission to kill this guy. She hides out in a hotel and is taken by other assassins and beaten, tied to a chair, etc. She has sacrificed herself for this man. We see time pass as he dates a new girl, gets married, has a baby, etc. We see him looking out a window thinking about Britney, his true love that disappeared. Then, we see Britney on the floor of her hotel room, barely alive, as her body slowly turns to ash. The last shot of Britney is the hotel room is her smiling as their eyes seem to meet. Her body then disintegrates. The final shot of the video is Britney and her lover kissing in the sunset.

wenn20870475BritneyGun600.jpg

enhanced-12072-1406063670-18.jpg?downsiz

Gosh so many good concepts... :/

FentyGa

damnit why did i have to come late skdjsk

if anyone has it (the link in op doesn't work) pls send it my way

from what i'm seeing, it would've been the controversy that would've made glory do better

still my favourite britney album ugh

shoful

Can anyone send me or post a new link:wtfga: 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Luke78619

Is there another link? :selena: I loved the LQ leak years back

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived