đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Boy With Luv- BTS

moonboywow

Featured Posts

51 minutes ago, ILOMILO said:

What was Halsey's input, I barely hear her during the chorus nor does she have a verse? :air: 

in spotify halsey has more lines so yea 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow
8 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

Kill This Love >>>

Also Halsey photobombing their MV is  :air:

I disagree! This collab is how a collab should be! She even sang in Korean and danced along with BTS!

ZiggyZiggs
32 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I actually don't. I'm just saying I could say that. Gaga and BTS have similar overall music concepts. So there's that. 

U could def say that, but it wouldn’t be true :ladyhaha:

i'm assuming they cut the halsey in the MV version cause that'll be the version they perform so they can perform in on TV without her for the next month

highlikegaga

i love BTS. like the song and Halsey sounds good, too.

but bringing Gaga into the conversation was unnecessary and tone deaf. let's stop with that, shall we?

or do i need to make a thread about it?

moonboywow
Just now, highlikegaga said:

i love BTS. like the song and Halsey sounds good, too.

but bringing Gaga into the conversation was unnecessary and tone deaf. let's stop with that, shall we?

or do i need to make a thread about it?

They love Gaga. I love Gaga. Okay? Making that clear. 

highlikegaga
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

They love Gaga. I love Gaga. Okay? Making that clear. 

no, it wasn't clear. 

trying to make everyone on this site like BTS by attacking the sole reason for the site altogether is not going to work out well for you in the long run. you said you don't want to get blamed "again", which means you brought her up again in the past.

i'm not attacking you, i'm coming from the position of a friend, telling you that you are going to get hurt by writing those things and God forbid get banned. 

enjoy the music and F-ck the haters. BTS don't have anything to prove to anyone. 

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

no, it wasn't clear. 

trying to make everyone on this site like BTS by attacking the sole reason for the site altogether is not going to work out well for you in the long run. you said you don't want to get blamed "again", which means you brought her up again in the past.

i'm not attacking you, i'm coming from the position of a friend, telling you that you are going to get hurt by writing those things and God forbid get banned. 

enjoy the music and F-ck the haters. BTS don't have anything to prove to anyone. 

I don't care about the haters. What I do care about is the haters coming into the thread and saying BTS is trash. Like this isn't tumblr. You have the option of like...not clicking on the thread. That's my only issue. BTS isn't hurting anyone. They're helping. 

Galagala
10 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I don't care about the haters. What I do care about is the haters coming into the thread and saying BTS is trash. Like this isn't tumblr. You have the option of like...not clicking on the thread. That's my only issue. BTS isn't hurting anyone. They're helping. 

Get some mental help, really.

Now I know why ppl always name ARMY the most annoying fanbase. Living in your own bubble is sadly pathetic. 

Linus Gaga

I'm kpop fan but not a big one. I always listen to others opinion .Even some people doesnt like kpop or even call kpop trash, I won't blame them becuz they don't like kpop. Just ignore tem :))))) Don't you remember last time i was saying that, i understand your support and love for kpop, but we cannot assume everyone likes it, especially this is GAGADAILY.  I'm sure if the song or music is really nice, the haters are going to like it one day. @moonboywow  pawsup :vegas:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived