Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow
Just now, Galagala said:

Visuals always  awesome

Music tho, still generic

I could say the same for Gaga music. But I really don't wanna get bammed again so I'm just gonna say...okay. you think its generic. Cool. You don't have to be in this thread. 

Wow, I really like this  :lolly:

BTS have some really stand out songs for me and this is definitely one  :firega:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

DiamondKing

I'm not that much into Kpop but in my opinion Idol >>> Boy with Luv

And that Halsey feature was a choice :awkney:

Galagala
2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

okay. you think its generic. Cool. You don't have to be in this thread. 

Lol it's  free to express different opinions, sis.:selena: This is not BTSDaily:sure: so I don't  need to like all BTS things.

Mylene

just listened to the album and it's really good my fav song are the intro and make it right

i didn't watch the MV tho cause i don't want to give them views lol

moonboywow
Just now, Galagala said:

Lol it's  free to express different opinions, sis.:selena: This is not BTSDaily:sure: so I don't  need to like all BTS things.

Yes I realize that. I don't really get the hype with most pop girls here in America so I just mostly ignore them. 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Mylene said:

just listened to the album and it's really good my fav song are the intro and make it right

i didn't watch the MV tho cause i don't want to give them views lol

Why? The video is beautifully shot. 

fashion monster

HOME, Dionysus, Intro: Persona and Jamais Vu are perfect. Overall a better album than the LY series combined. Wings is still my favourite tho. But as a Jimin biased fan I'm extremely happy. 

moonboywow
Just now, fashion monster said:

HOME, Dionysus, Intro: Persona and Jamais Vu are perfect. Overall a better album than the LY series combined. Wings is still my favourite tho. But as a Jimin biased fan I'm extremely happy. 

Finally a valid comment. Yes!

They're on the morning mash up right now. And then elvis Duran. 

I'm shook.  Literally shook. They really are so smart. 

I like a lot of the elements but it sounds SO much like every song on a Teen Party Spotify playlist in 2016. :rip: The hook is fun and the video is great though, probably one of my favourites by them yet.

Also not sure why they cut out all of Halsey's lines from the album version in the video. :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

ZiggyZiggs
21 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I could say the same for Gaga music. But I really don't wanna get bammed again so I'm just gonna say...okay. you think its generic. Cool. You don't have to be in this thread. 

Sweetie this is a public forum, the whole point is about expressing your opinion, and the person didn’t lie, and they weren’t even rude about it :air:get a grip :laughga:

moonboywow
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Sweetie this is a public forum, the whole point is about expressing your opinion, and the person didn’t lie, and they weren’t even rude about it :air:get a grip :laughga:

Cant hear you over this BTS interview. They're so humble. I love them so much. 

Archived