Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

LSD - LSD

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I’m like meh at this point because I overplayed them but I’ll give it a listen and hope at least one of the last 4 left is great. 

andy232000

Cant believe they are only giving us 4 songs...what a ripp off...

and to NOT INCLUDE INCREDIBLE? Blasphemy

EDIT: OK i like the songs, but still I wished they had put out more

Infinity Wave

Idk why but this fact they use this childish graphic because Sia doesn't wanna show her face is starting to irritate me.. I know it's her choice and everything but gurl just show you fckin' face we all have one it's really no big deal lol :laughga:

Colourful

Damon

tbh this album feels like a joke though, they already released 6 out of 10 and one of them is a silly remix no one cares about

... and now i just sit in silence.

Heaven Can Wait and Angel In Your Eyes are so good, hoping they make them singles. I mean they might as well make them all singles at this point. Overall I love the album, I have been waiting for this since they announced the project.

LordEnigma
6 hours ago, Eido said:

They took a year to release 4 more songs... 😅

Well I mean they are pretty successful acts in the game to get together and create an album isn’t that easy with their schedules...

Serial Chiller

I love this album. Seems like 3 heads r really better than 1. Sia’s music was getting lackluster recently so this is a pleasant surprise. Songs are similar enough to have a signature pop thing, yet different enough to remain interesting. Labrinth’s voice meshes very well with Sia’s. 

Solid 8

Archived